Forums

Full Version: Members presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello !

Here is the place to present yourself. You can follow the pattern bellow :

Alias :
Name (If you feel like) :
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures :
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s)
Seems I am the first...

Alias: Isoulle
Name: Matthew Maddocks
Job: Student
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Tabletop gaming News
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: I paint, but I'm more into gaming.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): Joker gang definitely. Kinda sad they don't have the same number of special abilities as the other factions though. Still, I do love evil clowns.
Alias : Sikil
Name (If you feel like) : Viktor
Job (If you feel like) : Student / Nightportiér
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : TTGN
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Modelling and Gaming
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) ISC, hands down any day of the week, any week of the year.
Alias : Kenton
Name (If you feel like) : guess
Job (If you feel like) : Freelance consultant currently
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Local Game Store
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Mostly Gaming though I'm enjoying my painting at the moment.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : Hmm, from the look the ISC initially but I've yet to make up my mind regarding play style (and that's the most important . . I can see it being the Bamaka - but I don't have them Sad )
Alias: Achilles
Job: Alchemist and Philosopher and part time Cab Driver.
Discovered it: Googled Post Apocalyptic Miniatures
What do I like: I love skirmish game and the end of the world... this game is two great things that taste great together! I'm primarily a painting and modelling hobbyist and I love putting down nicely painted miniatures on a cool board and watching them duke it out.
If I were an Eden Player what would I play: Don't really have a preference here, though stompy samurai robots are near and dear to my heart.

I just ordered all the starters from the Taban site! Looking forward to getting it all!
Hi everyone,
Alias: As you can see above
Name: Martin
Job: HGV Driver
I saw the Eden figures on Arcane Miniatures website and i'm a sucker for Sci Fi, and any post apocalypse game settings. I don't have my mini's yet but I'm hoping they arrive soon.
Hope to speak to you on the boards. Wink
Alias : Grendhal
Name : Paul
Job : Looking after my two small children!
Like Martin above, saw the figures on the Arcane Miniatures site and could not resist them. I've orded the Matriarchy and ISC. Come on Ross wheres my figures Smile
What Is your use of miniatures : Gaming
Hi everyone.

First of al I have to warn you I'm from Spain so maybe I my English is far from being perfect. However, It's better than my French, which is just awful, I can read it but I can't write far from the verb "etre".

Alias :Hector Barca
Name :Raúl
Job : Student
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : A friend saw the minis in a painting forum
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Gaming, I've been gaming since I was 8. I was really into confrontation, playing 20 people tournaments monthly. I play a lot of other games, and I'm looking forward to begin with Eden.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): The Bamaka Clan, I like other faction too but de mutants (and the new kind of wolverine) really attracted me.
Hello ! Thought I'd better "check in".
Alias : Berf
Name (If you feel like) :Frédéric
Job (If you feel like) : somewhere in the department of moviemaking
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Friend with Jugger, so he recruited me for the tests
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? : testing so far Smile well no, I was part of the first tournament, so I "really" played once.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : Matriarchy and ISC.

I hope my english will be readable Big Grin
Ayayay, okay here we go.

Alias : PinkPantie
Name (If you feel like) : Benno
Job (If you feel like) : Student
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: Slouching about the worldwide web.
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming)?: Gaming before painting, painting before modeling. I really like skirmish games and I could convince some friends to join in on this one.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): Mutants. (Could have been Jokers, as the models are really cool looking, but a friend picked them first)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's