Forums

Full Version: Yuri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How works the Yuri's dodge?

He must move in the opposite direction from the fighter who tried to engage him? but, from where? from where the engaging fighter started his engage or where he contacted Yuri?

Can Yuri, when dodging, avoid such things as contamited areas? enemy fighters? scenery?

Must the engaging fighter stop wher yuri was? or may he make a normal move from where he started? or continue his 10 cm from where Yuri was?
(03-08-2010 05:20 AM)Hector Barca Wrote: [ -> ]How works the Yuri's dodge?
It works properly. Big Grin
(03-08-2010 05:20 AM)Hector Barca Wrote: [ -> ]He must move in the opposite direction from the fighter who tried to engage him? but, from where? from where the engaging fighter started his engage or where he contacted Yuri?
from where he is contacted.
(03-08-2010 05:20 AM)Hector Barca Wrote: [ -> ]Can Yuri, when dodging, avoid such things as contamited areas? enemy fighters? scenery?
He cannot avoid contaminated area as its is not an obstacle. But Enemy fighters and scenery are obstacles, so he as to avoid them (In fact, he can't do otherwise).
(03-08-2010 05:20 AM)Hector Barca Wrote: [ -> ]Must the engaging fighter stop wher yuri was? or may he make a normal move from where he started? or continue his 10 cm from where Yuri was?
For this one I'll ask more precisions to Jugger.

S.
(03-08-2010 07:52 PM)sered Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2010 05:20 AM)Hector Barca Wrote: [ -> ]Must the engaging fighter stop wher yuri was? or may he make a normal move from where he started? or continue his 10 cm from where Yuri was?
For this one I'll ask more precisions to Jugger.

The first answer is the good one. The fighter stop his move where Yƻri was.

Problem solved Wink

Jugger.
So it means, the dodged fighter will not be able to angage Yuri in a further action, I'm wrong?

Thank you
I corrected my previous answer about "the opposite direction" (se message above).
(03-08-2010 08:38 PM)Hector Barca Wrote: [ -> ]So it means, the dodged fighter will not be able to angage Yuri in a further action, I'm wrong?
Wrong.
As Yuri moves 10cm, its opponent will be able to engage him. (but he can still Dodge if he got a AP left, and if he did'nt Dodge twice this round yet).

S.
I'm a newbie and have two more questions about this ability.

-If Yuri is already engaged by an enemy, and he is charged by a second enemy, how does Dodge work? Would he:
A) Be able to move away with no penalty
B) Have to attempt a break away roll before moving away
C) Be unable to move or use Dodge.

-Second, when the charge fails after Yuri Dodges, does the cost revert to 1 AP as it is now a movement action or does the cost remain at 2 AP?
I don't know about the first question, but the second one, so it is changed to a normal movement it cost 1 AP.
Hector answered correctly the second question Wink
For the first one, the answer is b), he can dodge, but he has to roll a "break away" test. If his opponent(s) still has/have AP, that is.

I predict a new question about Dodge when the April releases will comeAngel
Thanks for the clarification. Those were the answers I thought, but figured I should ask first.
Reference URL's