Forums

Full Version: Bamaka Masks.....?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do all the Bamaka models come with optional masks? I've seen a few photos showing the models but sometimes with masks, sometimes without. Do you get the option with all of them?

Owen Matthew

(12-07-2011 03:12 AM)Dangerousbeans Wrote: [ -> ]Do all the Bamaka models come with optional masks? I've seen a few photos showing the models but sometimes with masks, sometimes without. Do you get the option with all of them?

I picked up soft-belly and stealthy-shadow yesterday and neither of them had masks.

The faces are SO nicely sculpted that I do not think I will put mask on any of them. Maybe the twin pygmies, though.
(12-07-2011 08:04 AM)Owen Matthew Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2011 03:12 AM)Dangerousbeans Wrote: [ -> ]Do all the Bamaka models come with optional masks? I've seen a few photos showing the models but sometimes with masks, sometimes without. Do you get the option with all of them?

I picked up soft-belly and stealthy-shadow yesterday and neither of them had masks.

The faces are SO nicely sculpted that I do not think I will put mask on any of them. Maybe the twin pygmies, though.

I quite like the idea of having an all-masked force, especially on Long-Strides and Gwala & Amagudu!
Not all Bamaka's warriors are provided with masks, I don't know who exactly have them or not, but Taban will know (I'll ask him).
We were thinking of making new masks as goodies, so don't lose faith in having an entire masked army Smile

Owen Matthew

The masks are nice, too, but the faces are SO well done in my opinion!

Dangerousbeans, do you have any pictures of your painted force? I just got Dack, Bak and Tarar. I hope I get to paint at least one of these this weekend...
Reference URL's