Forums

Full Version: Hello and a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have just recently delved into the cool world of Eden. I have just received my first miniatures and have encountered a problem with my colossus man miniature ie: -- it was missing it's left arm. I was wondering how to rectify this and i sent an email to sales@taban.com but was wondering if this was the right thing to do. If anyone has any information or other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks,
Garra
Hello !

You did the right thing, don't worry Smile
Taban will send you the missing part as soon as posible. But if you don't receive anything within a week, send another email and let me now on this forum, so I can call him if necessary Wink
thanks a lot for the info Smile[/align]
berf, I sent another email but I still haven't heard anything
I'll see with Taban if everything is in order. Sometimes, he sends the stuff but forgets to let you know he did.
Garra, did you get your missing part or do I have to flail Taban with a rusty barbed wire Smile
(05-16-2012 08:22 PM)Berf Wrote: [ -> ]Garra, did you get your missing part or do I have to flail Taban with a rusty barbed wire Smile

I still havent received anything yet or have I heard a follow up email Confused
Sounds like a rusty barbed-wire is too soft...
Anyway, I'm on it Smile
Reference URL's