Forums

Full Version: Melee attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all a brand new player here,just imported several starter packs for me and other people to get into as Eden has not made it to these shores
(New Zealand)......On to my question.

When in Melee attack with out any modifiers and the target uses Passive Reaction is this correct.
A: I roll equal dice as my combat value against the targets VIG any dice that equal or beat the VIG are classes as hits.

b: then I roll 1 dice to see where I hit.

C: lets say 3 dice are successful hits and my location dice was 2

D: this to me means the target suffers 3 hits on the combat part of the card. yes

E: Or I could do the + - thing to say put a hit to the head -1 and the other hits could go to the combat stat because of my location roll of 2 on the dice. or maybe I could put the 3 hits to the head using the +-

Thanks for any help
A-D are spot on. On E, you could indeed spend one of your successes to adjust the location of the hit, so you can choose whether you'd like to hit the arms for 3 damage or the head for 2 damage. You could also choose to adjust the location up by two to hit the torso (location 4) but then you would do only one point of damage.
Lemminkaïnen said it all, nice job Smile
Lemminkaïnen said it all, nice job Smile
Thanks guys, Lemminkaïnen look out for more questions from me in the future.

cheers Wayne
Reference URL's