Forums

Full Version: Sigujana useless against the ISC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking of a force like

Sigujana 25
Ngwane 30
Abama 20
Felindra 15
Folayan 10

The only problem is that against the ISC Sigujana seems pretty useless because of their supremely high PSI values. Am I overlooking something, or is Sigujana a pretty dodgy choice for an "all-comers" style list?
It's true, Sigujana is not so great when fighting the ISC. Little slow, little weak, and his abilities don't work so well.
But let's have a closer look.
The Hallucinatory haze work normally on Drone. Sure, they can get rid of the Fear markers easily, but one round with a Ronin that can't fight is always good, so I'd say this ability can be usefull. The Stunning vapor ability is hard to use (because of the high PSI), but let Ngwane poisons one and immediately stack two Slowdown markers. This works even better if you have other poisoning fighters (Gwala is best here).
Also, don't miss on some Missions. The Funerals is especially good, but any missions which doesn't imply killing can be effective.
Finally, I'd say that, if this list is meant to face ISC only, better switch Felindra with somebody else. She is great with Sigujana, no doubt, but her support is not very effective as she is only here to use his abilities. She won't fight and she is quite weak. I'd go with Jendayi (more versatile) or Zaafarani (healing Ngwane can be very important).
Reference URL's