Forums

Full Version: Hord/NPFs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a very busy day on Monday! Just the Broodmaster and Beastmaster to go.... wooot!

[Image: IMAG0292.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0293.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0294.jpg]

Once again, apologies for the bad photos.
Those look brilliant! I like how you've went for a cohesive look for each part of the force and then brought it together with the bases (which look absolutely awesome, btw). The Degenerates are my favourites of the bunch - a lovely skin tone. Maybe a bit more brown for the blood splatters (since blood tends to go dark brown really quick when on a white shirt (nose bleeds suck)).

Also, wow, that Chitinous Hound brings to mind certain PP faction when you paint it like that Tongue
Cheers man, everything painted surprisingly quickly. I had just planned on painting the degenerates! I know what you mean about the hound, I thought that myself while painting it. The bases are taban and a few micro art 'old factory' bases.
These look awesome !
You just need some masters now Wink
Lovely painting!
I agree, the cohesive look really works a charm!
No give us some masters! Smile
Soon........ soon. Will hopefully be having a game in a couple of weeks so will definitely have them done by then Big Grin
Reference URL's