Forums

Full Version: Lemm's Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Very nice minis, I like Chelsea (and you like violett hair Wink ) By Alice I think the "power" weapons need some light effects. (like the artwork):
[Image: Starter-Resistance-concepts.jpg]

How do you paint the skin?
Thanks! And yeah, I agree - I tried to do an energy effect simply by highlighting up to white, but I suppose to make it convincing I would need to do some object source lighting effects and I'm dreading doing those. I need to practice on some less important mini, I guess.
It isn't such difficult: use a green or blue color an put some white together. And every step alittle bit more. The last step in pure white.
I make it in green by my Resistance Wink
Nice colour choice, blue and orange will fit good together.
My only point is that Alice's weapon need so light effects. What can I say else? WOW! Great!
Thank you! Much appreciated Smile

What do you mean by light effects, though? I mean, I did paint the ends of her weapons blue with highlights going up to pure white.
Upps sorry. I mean Kate`s weapon. Excuse this mistake.
Ahh, makes more sense. Yeah, I agree. I'll see if I can improve on it a bit. Thanks! Smile
Finally finished Patriot. I took a looooong time with this mini but OTOH I kinda think it's in my top three best paintjobs to date, so it was worth it. My first real foray into weathering I wanted to give him a pretty beat-up look. Muted yellow seemed like a good base to keep him from getting looking too drab. And it would work nicely with the orange of the rest of my crew.

[Image: 2rxaby8.jpg]

What do you think?
Hey Lemm,

I like it! I especially like what you did with the weathering. I guess you could add a bit more of variety to the colors or more special effects like giving the lens on the face a more glowy look with source lightning. But this is no real criticism to your work. Your Robot realy does look great.

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards

Dhark
Thats a good looking robot you got yourself there Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's