Forums

Full Version: ISC plog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
From what I saw last Friday they were Big Grin
The Komuso and Mamushi are worth their weight in pewter, but I still haven't got the Shinobi to work properly.Wink
Anyway, as a break from ISC I've got a few mission opbjectives done (until I got distracted by a Sedition Wars test piece).
[Image: objekobjek003_zpsf14dec4e.jpg]
[Image: objekobjek002_zpsd443b224.jpg]
...and the first of 3 D.G.I.N. turrets with an attempt at digital camo.
[Image: objekobjek001_zpsbce57236.jpg]
Grrr, stupid photobucket, I've cropped these, but they still appear full size Angry
2 more turrets to do, then on to the Gaki, Ubume and Kunoichi.
Brilliant stuff, man! I love the striping on the second and the opticamo is downright awesome. And the weathering on the first one makes me happy inside. So good!

The only thing I'm thinking is that you've kept the shading and highlights of the ground rather subtle. I would be tempted to go with one more highlight.

But yeah, it's funny that these are so ridiculously good that the enormous size doesn't bring them down at all. Incredible work.
Can't wait to see the ISC !
Considering your paintjob on the markers, I believe these will be totally awesome Cool
Oops, I've been slacking off on keeping this updated Blush
The Black Ubume and Yellow Gaki were finished back before Salute 2013 where they took best sci-fi unit in the painting competition (with the Komuso, Shinobi and Kunoichi).
[Image: 24de4502-da3f-4eda-9560-d3e4fcc51c18_zps7296b594.jpg]
Pics for the Kunoichi, along with the Carmin Onryo and Samurai will be on the way later this week, shortly followed by the Grey Kitsune.
Wow, those are some impressive paintjobs!
very nice
Shoddy photos of all of my painted ISC below. I'll try and get better pics of the new additions at the weekend.
[Image: d78337a5-73a1-4b34-b039-4c3eef46f9d7_zps3386cc19.jpg]
They look really solid. A better picture would be nice, but I'm bad at photography myself, so I can't offer criticism there. I like what I see though. Nice hologram too.
Damn but those look absolutely awesome! The group photo is crazy impressive. Your Black Ubume looks extremely creepy and the weathering on the Gaki is superb. Really, really cool stuff!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's