Forums

Full Version: Hello & Missing Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm awfully sorry for not keeping you inform.
I didn't badger Taban about this lately, since I was really busy with work (and so was he), but I'll make sure it is set right as soon as possible. Please contact me by PM and give me the details (missing parts/minis/...).
Unfortunately, the last two months were so action-packed, that I believe your request was forgotten. It is not an excuse, merely an explanation, but we will settle things right, I promise.
Still no reaction.......
Nothing new so far... Sad
Still no reaction, seems Taban has enough money and donĀ“t need his customers any more. I spend nearley 150 Euros last year and dind`t get the missings parts and miniatures by now.
This is very weird, I, for my part, can't believe this. The longest time I had to wait for a response was one and a half weeks, because they were on conventions. Keep writing emails and don't wait, sometimes a mail is overread or forgotten.
I send already a couple of mails. Berf also asked him about this. I am really disappointed. Sad
I finaly get the missing parts. But it takes nearly a year.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's