Forums

Full Version: First game on new gaming table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First game on a extra build table for eden.
Not many pics because we kinda forgot to take some, we
were to excited with the new game

[Image: 457437_sm-.jpg]

[Image: 457438_sm-.jpg]
Very beautiful table!
Pretty nice. Planning on showing more of the terrain?
Next time we play I promess to make more pictures
the water(or acid) flowing out looks cool. I like it a lot.
Great looking battlefild Smile
Some pics of the minis would be cool too (that reminds me, I still have no pictures of mine, after 3 years...)
(01-30-2013 09:40 PM)Berf Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking battlefild Smile
Some pics of the minis would be cool too (that reminds me, I still have no pictures of mine, after 3 years...)

Shame on you!!
Here is my starting Jokers gang
[img][Image: 456095_sm-.jpg][/img]
Oh man, that is an absolute killer of a table! Really, really nice. Walling the whole thing off is very clever and something I haven't actually seen before.

The reddish brown that you've used is really perfect and I love the green river of gloop that breaks it all up. Really lovely work - if you get the chance, I would love to see more pics of the table.
(01-31-2013 10:06 PM)Lemminkäinen Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, that is an absolute killer of a table! Really, really nice. Walling the whole thing off is very clever and something I haven't actually seen before.

The reddish brown that you've used is really perfect and I love the green river of gloop that breaks it all up. Really lovely work - if you get the chance, I would love to see more pics of the table.

Found a whole table pic...
[img][Image: 459030_sm-.jpg][/img]
Looking good.

Would you be so kind and tell me what cars you used? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's