Forums

Full Version: April News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Apparently some lucky people have seen the new stuff at a convention. We can except a big boar for the Hord, Doc Legend for the Convoy, something-something, and then this for the Matriarchy: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=5...=1&theater

He certainly has some balls.

BlushBlushBlush

Yeah, that was awful, wasn't it.

Anyway, I like the sculpt. I have to say that this less over BDSM style fits much, much better with me than the old Matriarchy.
I'm hoping for some kind of Askari gribbly beast. An experiment that went a bit awry perhaps or a custom-engineered monster.
(04-01-2013 09:46 PM)Dangerousbeans Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping for some kind of Askari gribbly beast. An experiment that went a bit awry perhaps or a custom-engineered monster.
After reading that - me too!
For Resistance Valor, a robot:

[Image: 155_valor2mini.jpg]
Quelle: http://www.eden-the-game.com/
Finally the first Indiegogo Char. I hope he gets some nice rules!
I really like Valor, looks sneaky.
Yes, the Indiego' char is a nice little conveyor Smile
The other two are an Askari monster and a mean boar for the Hord.
Costs for this wave are 35, 30, 20, 15 and 10. I let you guess who costs what Wink
Hord 35
Askari 30
Convoi 20 (please not cheaper so he won't be bad XD)
Matraiarchy 15
Resistance 10

Maybe Matriarchy and Resistance swap points.

? ^^
I really like your list, but in order to be a bit different, I'll go with this as my guess:
Askari 35
Convoy 30
Resistance 20
Hord 15
Matriarchy 10

And Valor seriously rocks my socks! I need to paint up my Bruce and Freedom and then get that one to accompany Jimmy and Patriot. Hopefully the points make it a feasible composition Smile
(04-03-2013 08:49 PM)Berf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the Indiego' char is a nice little conveyor Smile
The other two are an Askari monster and a mean boar for the Hord.
Costs for this wave are 35, 30, 20, 15 and 10. I let you guess who costs what Wink

Will these be available at Salute?
(04-04-2013 04:18 AM)Lemminkäinen Wrote: [ -> ]I really like your list, but in order to be a bit different, I'll go with this as my guess:
Askari 35
Convoy 30
Resistance 20
Hord 15
Matriarchy 10

And Valor seriously rocks my socks! I need to paint up my Bruce and Freedom and then get that one to accompany Jimmy and Patriot. Hopefully the points make it a feasible composition Smile

Your list isn't bad either, infact it could be real. I thought Big Boar = big pointcost Big Grin
Otherwise Horde has got some heavy pointers lately
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's