Forums

Full Version: Method's ISC and Jokers Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After painting some Jokers.
[Image: 456095_md-.jpg]

I Started working on some ISC.
Pictures are crappy but I will make some better ones when the models are done :-)
[Image: 492851_md-.jpg]

Trying to keep this Blog updated as much as possible....
And a new gaming table made by Mordread !!!!

[Image: 492885_md-.JPG]
The rest of the Joker family

[Image: 494769_sm-.jpg]

[Image: 494770_sm-.jpg]

[Image: 494771_sm-.jpg]

[Image: 494772_sm-.jpg]

[Image: 494773_sm-.jpg]
Really nice new minis. Painting is pretty but I don't like the bases, they are a bit unspectacular.
(05-11-2013 08:01 PM)Kamaro Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice new minis. Painting is pretty but I don't like the bases, they are a bit unspectacular.

Bases wil be redone to match Mordreads gaming tables :-)
Oh my, that table is looking sweet!

As for the new Jokers - great stuff! I especially like how you've done a lot of really cool details using slightly different techniques. For example, the lenses on the vacuum guy (whose name escapes me at the moment) - the green swirl looks very cool and realistic, in a way. Yorg's barrel is absolutely phenomenal - extremely believable rust effects there. Love it! All in all, I think that Yorg is very successful. I also love the patterned clothes on all of these. Very nice work.

Finally, very much looking forward to a better pic of the ISC - the big guys are looking very imposing!
Reference URL's