Forums
Eden European Finals - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.taban-miniatures.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Eden (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Events and Contests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Eden European Finals (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Eden European Finals - Berf - 03-15-2011 08:50 PM

Hi everybody !
A little message to keep you informed concerning something we're working on. I'm talking about a big tournament, set to decide which one is the fittest survivor in the world of EdenCool
We're currently organizing the qualifying tournaments that will take place in France, but we cannot be everywhere at the same time so the question is : who can join force with us and organize big enough tournaments outside France, so that we make the Eden finals an international event ? When I say 'big', I mean at least 14 participants, so it's not that big. But the bigger the better, knowing that the number of places for the finals you could win during a qualifying tournament depends on the number of participants. For exemple, with 20 participants, there are four places available for the finals.
The Finals themselves will take place at the beginning of next year - January or February 2012 - near Paris (we're still looking for the best place and date). All those who wish to organize a qualifying tournament, feel free to contact me (via PM, I'll mail you then), and I can already tell you that we're enquiring about local hosting Smile