Forums
April News - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.taban-miniatures.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Eden (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Game (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: April News (/showthread.php?tid=1616)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: April News - Kamaro - 04-10-2014 01:00 AM

Those are new models for the Musharef and Lariman (or whatever he is called) even with new profiles. You can only use one of each per game (not two Musharef for example)

RE: April News - Kamaro - 04-10-2014 04:55 AM

[Image: 10177237_474565712642985_8191347871992175317_n.jpg]

RE: April News - Berf - 04-10-2014 08:02 PM

And let's start with the alien Smile

Ya’Palko (Change) Alien (25 points) (30 mm)
PSI - 5/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 1,2
CBT - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 3
VIG - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4,5
SPD - 5/4 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment: Nergal weapon (Tech).

Nergal disruption field (action) (2 SP, 1/round)
Every opponent fighter within 10 cm of Ya’Palko must perform a PSI roll in opposition with Ya’Palko. Opponent fighters with at least one (Tech) equipment suffer a -2 PSI penalty for this roll. Each opponent fighter failing this roll immediately loses 1 AP. If Ya’Palko fails, nothing happens.

Discrete (perm)
When master Ya’Palko is the target of a ranged attack with shooting equipment, the CBT penalties inflicted by obstacles are doubled.

Probability field (perm) (1AP, 1/round)
Immediately before an allied fighter performs a characteristic roll, you can use this ability. Predict a number of success(es) for this roll and then perform it. If the number of success(es) (after possible rerolls and/or success altering abilities) is equal to your prediction, choose one of the following effects and apply it immediately:
- Add one tactical card of your choice to your tactical hand.
- You can heal 2 CP in the member of your choice of one allied fighter within 15 cm of Ya’Palko.
- Earn 3 SP.
Resolve the characteristic roll as usual.

RE: April News - Kamaro - 04-11-2014 12:47 AM

Nice rules. Probability field sounds great, you can "force" your opponent to change his result. Too bad he is 5 points too expensive so I can't switch him with Yu'silaa and Bo'dagun is too good to be changed.

RE: April News - Berf - 04-11-2014 01:27 AM

And the Askaris

Askari Larhima (Change) Mutant - Slave (15 points) (30 mm)
PSI - 2/1 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 3/2 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
No equipment.
Physical/1 ; Mental/0 ; AVA/0 ; Mecha/1

Aggressiveness of the Wolf (perm)
Each time the last white CP of any of the Askari Larhima’s limbs is checked, he can receive one Rage token.

Rampart (action) (1AP, 1/round)
Choose an allied Askari Musharef fighter within 10cm of the Askari Larhima. Heal a number of CP of your choice from one limb (of your choice) of this fighter. Then check as many CP in one limb of the Askari Larhima. The use of this ability does not allow the Askari Larhima to check more CP than CP he has unchecked.

Askari Musharef (Destruction) Mutant (20 points) (40 mm)
PSI - 2/1 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 5/3 - ◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
No equipment.
Physical/1 ; Mental/1 ; AVA/0 ; Mecha/0

Miraculous extension (action) (1AP, 2/round)
Target an allied Slave type fighter within 15 cm of the Askari Musharef. The target remains on the field until the Intendancy phase and is normally activated, even if he suffers wounds which should incapacitate him.

Genetic strength (action) (1AP, 1/round)
Target an allied Askari Larhima within 15 cm of the Askari Musharef. Select and then discard one of the target’s Improvement cards. In return, the target is healed 4 CP in the limbs of your choice.

Rallying cry (perm) (2SP, 1/match)
Remove one Fear token from each allied fighter that has at least one.

RE: April News - Berf - 04-11-2014 03:48 AM

Jürgen (Chaos) Human - Guardian (20 points) (30 mm)
PSI - 3/2 - ◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 5/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment: Throwing knives (Shooting) : Range(15), CBT+1, Str(1).

Exaltation (perm)
As long as a Pastor type allied fighter is present on the field, Jürgen ignores the effects of the wounded condition.

Destabilisation (perm)
The target of any of Jürgen’s attacks with a shooting weapon loses 1 AP if, after the strength roll (and taking into account the target’s possible protections), the target does not suffer any wound. In this case, Jürgen cannot perform further ranged attacks until the end of the round.

RE: April News - Corpuscle - 04-11-2014 05:03 AM

(04-11-2014 03:48 AM)Berf Wrote:  Jürgen (Chaos) Human - Guardian (20 points) (30 mm)
PSI - 3/2 - ◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 5/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment: Throwing knives (Shooting) : Range(15), CBT+1, Str(1).

Exaltation (perm)
As long as a Pastor type allied fighter is present on the field, Jürgen ignores the effects of the wounded condition.

Destabilisation (perm)
The target of any of Jürgen’s attacks with a shooting weapon loses 1 AP if, after the strength roll (and taking into account the target’s possible protections), the target does not suffer any wound. In this case, Jürgen cannot perform further ranged attacks until the end of the round.

Nice. I guess I'd better pick up Luther at the same time as Jurgen at Salute Wink

RE: April News - JMS - 04-11-2014 09:26 AM

Really like the new Alien's model. He's the first of the nephilim studio paint jobs I've really liked. If he were 20 points, I'd be absolutely picking him up. His profile is good, but while there are so few options, he's hard to justify. Maybe later!

Jurgen is also quite good. More good shooting is always welcome and he's VIG5. He's also a guardian but without Luther, he's probably a touch expensive.

I wish Salute was an option! Berf, any chance of some love for the other side of the world? Any open salute sale or other competition? Wink

Also Berf, English PDFs of the cards - anytime soon? The website is just terribly out of date Sad

RE: April News - Lemminkäinen - 04-11-2014 06:03 PM

Ooh, really liking Jürgen! And I think that he looks solid even without Luther, though I guess I'll need to pick both up, now. Very nice!

RE: April News - Corpuscle - 04-13-2014 06:55 AM

Jurgen and the Askaris duo are REALLY nice minis and the first batch (available at Salute) were cast in resin. The Dante/Spartacus/Condottierre profile is also REALLY interesting, I can post it in the morning.