Forums
April news - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.taban-miniatures.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Eden (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Game (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: April news (/showthread.php?tid=44)

Pages: 1 2

April news - Taban - 04-04-2010 09:22 AM

Just to tease.. here is the concept of our April Joker model and green of the Bamaka one !

Yorg:
[Image: 14_yorg.jpg]

Jumamosi Grim eye:
[Image: 15_jumamosi.jpg]

RE: April news - Isoulle - 04-05-2010 02:18 PM

Very nice. Can't wait to see the new joker model.

RE: April news - rogue - 04-05-2010 04:23 PM

wow, Yorg is fantastic can't wait to see sculpt. When will be new releases? I am thinking about waiting a little longer before making my order in that situation.

Bamaka Clan old witch is also fantastic... However, is there any plan for young & sexy female for this clan? Now this is the only part missing for this clan in my opinion.

RE: April news - Hector Barca - 04-05-2010 09:31 PM

I like this old and ugly witch a lot.

About the Bamaka women, a our hopes of one a little prettier. In the last background update (i think it was relised only in french) was told there is a tribe of women which all fighting women belong to. So I wish some of them will be young and hot.

RE: April news - Taban - 04-05-2010 11:04 PM

(04-05-2010 09:31 PM)Hector Barca Wrote:  I like this old and ugly witch a lot.
In the last background update (i think it was relised only in french) was told there is a tribe of women which all fighting women belong to. So I wish some of them will be young and hot.

Right, there are "amazonian" like female fighters in the background.
So in the future one can expect such models.

I hope that I will find the time to translate the background in english.
Our fluff writer has done quite a good job with the Bamakas ! Wink

RE: April news - rogue - 04-05-2010 11:39 PM

you killed me... now I will have to find enough time to paint my Bamaka Clan. However, I have no idea when I will to that. I need to paint one mini from Jokers starter... than those beautiful jokers from blisters... Damn, I wish I have a little more work

Anyway, waiting for english version of Bamaka's fluff... and sneak peaks for two other factions.Big Grin

RE: April news - Totalitarian XII - 04-06-2010 04:00 AM

I think this is the best Bamaka model so far. It is the most "mutant" of them I think, I would like to see more like this, more who look like they have been exposed to toxins and pollution. Great work!

RE: April news - ToTem - 04-07-2010 05:59 AM

oh yeah! i love both!! great work so far Smile

RE: April news - Joserp - 04-07-2010 08:20 AM

Great info! Thanks!!

RE: April news - Sikil - 04-07-2010 08:47 AM

Love that witch! Will have to buy her to convert for other evil ends... Big Grin