Forums
Zombies/Infected In Eden - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.taban-miniatures.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Eden (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Game (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Zombies/Infected In Eden (/showthread.php?tid=716)

Zombies/Infected In Eden - boyzie - 11-27-2011 06:46 AM

I love these minis by RedboxGames

[Image: RBG%20Infernal%20Lesser%20Undead.JPG]

Redbox Zombies

On playing Eden and reading the rules for non player fighter I thought the addition of Zombies/Infected (like 28 days later) would be fun.

With no fluff I don't know if this fits but could some one help me design a stat card?

RE: Zombies/Infected In Eden - bruiser - 11-27-2011 07:04 AM

hey they are cool. Could you adapt the NPF for the "Degenerate" use the current stats but add some cool rules for Zombies.

RE: Zombies/Infected In Eden - boyzie - 11-27-2011 07:09 AM

(11-27-2011 07:04 AM)bruiser Wrote:  hey they are cool. Could you adapt the NPF for the "Degenerate" use the current stats but add some cool rules for Zombies.

Yes I considered that, but I don't have the stat card, can't find it in the download section. will have to pick up a blister.

RE: Zombies/Infected In Eden - bruiser - 11-27-2011 09:28 AM

it in the Taban web site in the eden/download section under NonPlayingFighter 2011.

RE: Zombies/Infected In Eden - Berf - 11-27-2011 10:41 PM

As Bruiser said, you can use the Degenerate's profils and add some things to be more 'undead'.
Zombies aren't meant to be in the world of Eden, mainly because the creator of the rules, sir Jugger, is a biologist and doesn't believe in such nonsense (and he may be right, see here) Smile
But, fortunately, the Degenerates are here, and they have the same purpose as zombies : eat you alive !
Also, don't tell anyone, but maybe you will be able to actually play a swarm of Degenerates in the future, but shhhh Wink

RE: Zombies/Infected In Eden - boyzie - 11-28-2011 04:00 AM

(11-27-2011 10:41 PM)Berf Wrote:  As Bruiser said, you can use the Degenerate's profils and add some things to be more 'undead'.
Zombies aren't meant to be in the world of Eden, mainly because the creator of the rules, sir Jugger, is a biologist and doesn't believe in such nonsense (and he may be right, see here) Smile
But, fortunately, the Degenerates are here, and they have the same purpose as zombies : eat you alive !
Also, don't tell anyone, but maybe you will be able to actually play a swarm of Degenerates in the future, but shhhh Wink

Thanks for the heads up re; the degenerates, will give the card a try. And the link was good fun to read.

How a bout a special skill called "biologist brains taste like all the rest!" Tongue

A swarm, now that sounds fun, my jokers better keep their eyes peeled.

RE: Zombies/Infected In Eden - ohghss - 07-05-2012 04:51 PM

As Bruiser said, you can use the Degenerate's profils and add some things to be more 'undead'.
Zombies aren't meant to be in the world of Eden, mainly because the creator of the rules, sir Jugger, is a biologist and doesn't believe in such nonsense (and he may be right, see here

Gafas Carrera