Forums
Hello & Missing Parts - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.taban-miniatures.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Eden (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello & Missing Parts (/showthread.php?tid=820)

Pages: 1 2

Hello & Missing Parts - rebuzz - 11-27-2012 03:31 AM

Hi,
I am new member from Germany. I played Eden the first time in Essen. I had a lot of fun and I immediately bought a bunch of ISC miniatures.
Unfortunately there were not enough miniatures in Essen, so I agreed to a shipment of the missing minis and cards. I mail two times to studio@taban-miniatures.com but did not get a message back.
There are also some parts missing of the green tonbo I got allready in Essen.
Can somebody please help me with my issue.
Kind Regards
Rebuzz

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - Lemminkäinen - 11-27-2012 08:52 PM

Hi Rebuzz, and welcome to the forums!

I'm not affiliated with Taban in any way, but I suggest trying to email them once more. The current IndieGoGo campaign likely has them a bit flooded with email, unfortunately.

The other solution is that Berf comes around and contacts Taban directly (he works for them and reads these forums regularly - or you could also try PMing him).

Taban aren't always the fastest to react to these sorts of issues, but they do always fix them, so take heart in the knowledge that you will get the missing parts eventually.

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - Berf - 11-29-2012 10:16 PM

Hallo Rebuzz !

Good thing you post your 'trouble' here. Like Lemm' said, the Indiego' campaign is draining every bit of energy from Taban at the time, so it's quite possible he forgot to answer you.
I'll let him know about your case, so that he can email you some infos at first, hopefully you'll get your stuff by Christmas Smile

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - rebuzz - 12-04-2012 01:11 AM

Hi,
thanks a lot. I have to change my spam filter. The forum notifications were blocked.
Kind Regards
Rebuzz

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - rebuzz - 12-13-2012 01:12 AM

Hi,
still no reaction from taban studios. Sad Even if there is a lot of work, that`s no excuse. Just a short status mail and everything is fine. I wrote my last e-mail today, if there is still no response taban miniatures is done for me.
Thanks to Lemminkäinen and Berf for their help.

Kind Regards
Rebuzz

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - rebuzz - 12-20-2012 08:47 AM

No reaction so far. Sad

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - Sashgo - 12-21-2012 03:09 AM

Thats very strange. Have you tried to contact him with the "contact us" here:
http://www.taban-miniatures.com/shop2/contact_us.php?osCsid=fdc407c5fb1fdd713c6fafe659e0d754

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - rebuzz - 12-21-2012 05:06 AM

No just via email. I will give that a try. Thanks

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - Berf - 12-24-2012 05:29 AM

Hello !

Sorry for the delay, I didn't have much time lately.
I'll give Taban a call about your problem, just to be sure.
Merry Christmas though ! Smile

RE: Hello & Missing Parts - rebuzz - 01-18-2013 02:05 AM

Hi there,
still no reaction. Sad
I have spoken to some shop owerns, the are also dissatisfied with taban miniatures. They start to clear out the eden range.
I agree with them, for me it`s just some missing miniatures but they have to earn money with their shops.
Very sad! Sad