Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
News for November
11-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Thumbs Up News for November
May as well start a place to chat about the new sculpts:

First Birgit:
[Image: 176_birgit.jpg]
Clearly, a not-Michonne from Walking Dead. Although they seem popular, I do not really care for knockoff characters from popular media. If I do get my hands on this figure, she'll get a different paintjob, probably Caucasian, just so she doesn't come across as Michonne in the Eden world.

Ball-Man
[Image: 177_matriarcat.jpg]
The new slave for the Matriarchy. The French forum has been dwelling on the fact that he looks to have Askari styled modifications as well as Resistance pants. The pants I think can be discarded as just a paintjob choice. The modifications however, are interesting. I like the idea of the Matriarchy slaves being made up of captures from other factions, so this is cool to me. Maybe there is some contrast with the Askari and tech hating Matriatchy though.
As for the sculpt, it is a little close to Scourge- Man in weaponry. Weird choice for back to back releases of slaves if you ask me.

No stats yet. What do you guys think so far?

Adam's Miniatures, Painting and Hobbies Blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2013, 04:43 AM
RE: News for November
Agreed regarding the Ball-boy, a bit odd and out of character. I like the lass with the swords though, especially since I'm thinking of picking up some Convoy (I gave up on TWD after the first season, so this one's lost on me).
11-10-2013, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 02:24 AM by Taban.)
Here are our releases for this month of november :

5 new sculpts (alternative views and détails for Birgit and the Plague (wrongly named ball-man)

Birgit, the last one of the 2012 indiegogo characters, alternative sculpt. This girl is a rather strong fighter for the convoy
Sculpted by Stéphane Camosseto, a new and talented sculptor and painted by Angel Giraldez
4 parts, 35mm

[Image: Birgit-1.jpg]
[Image: Birgit-6.jpg]

The plague, a poor askari warrior enslaved by the Matriarchy. He uses combat drugs to modify his skills
Sculpted by Maxime Girardot and painted by Sylvain Fromlet
3 parts, 35mm

[Image: Boulet-2.jpg]
[Image: Boulet-4.jpg]

Chitinous hounds (2 pack) : these critters can be played along with our older release, for a total of 3 neutral hounds on the battlefield, or individually as a hord fighter

Sculpted by Christian Hardy and painted by Mohamed Mohand ait mehdi
4 parts each, 28mm

[Image: Dogues%20pack-1.jpg]
11-10-2013, 02:24 AM
(11-10-2013 02:22 AM)Taban Wrote:  Here are our releases for this month of november :

5 new sculpts (alternative views and détails for Birgit and the Plague (wrongly named ball-man)

Birgit, the last one of the 2012 indiegogo characters, alternative sculpt. This girl is a rather strong fighter for the convoy
Sculpted by Stéphane Camosseto, a new and talented sculptor and painted by Angel Giraldez
4 parts, 35mm

[Image: Birgit-1.jpg]
[Image: Birgit-6.jpg]

The plague, a poor askari warrior enslaved by the Matriarchy. He uses combat drugs to modify his skills
Sculpted by Maxime Girardot and painted by Sylvain Fromlet
3 parts, 35mm

[Image: Boulet-2.jpg]
[Image: Boulet-4.jpg]

Chitinous hounds (2 pack) : these critters can be played along with our older release, for a total of 3 neutral hounds on the battlefield, or individually as a hord fighter

Sculpted by Christian Hardy and painted by Mohamed Mohand ait mehdi
4 parts each, 28mm

[Image: Dogues%20pack-1.jpg]
11-10-2013, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 02:25 AM by Taban.)
Askati Arkabut, fear the bite of the spider woman !
Sculpted by Stéphane Camosseto,and painted by Mohamed Mohand Ait Mehdi
8 parts, 35mm

[Image: Arkabut-1.jpg]
[Image: Arkabut-5.jpg]

Mireling, resculpt a bodybuilded version of our old 2010 model !
Available with both non player fighter and hord profile cards.
Sculpted by Arnaud Bellier and painted by Mohamed Mohand ait mehdi
3 parts, 35mm

[Image: FangeuxV2-1.jpg]
[Image: FangeuxV2-5.jpg]

Comments welcome !
11-10-2013, 07:33 PM
I'm liking the new wild beasts. Maybe I'll pick them up and give the rules for NPFs a try...
11-11-2013, 04:47 AM
Oh man, that Mireling is sooo much better than the old one. Really, really like this one - beautifully creepy.

Taban, now that all the Indiegogo alts have had their normal versions released, would it be possible for you to compile all the cards for them (both Askaris and Convoy) into a bundle and sell that on your web site?

I would buy it Smile

Resistance is non-futile.
11-12-2013, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 02:44 AM by Kamaro.)
According to the german Eden board, Birgit will have her two Walking Dead "friends" with her. Sadly no pictures so far.

I don't like the new Mireling much. Not a big fan of the Cthullu hype thats going on....

Lemminkäinen Wrote:Taban, now that all the Indiegogo alts have had their normal versions released, would it be possible for you to compile all the cards for them (both Askaris and Convoy) into a bundle and sell that on your web site?

That's a good Idea. I talked with Taban on the Spiel in Essen and he said he thinks about making an Indiegogo set of cards with the pictures displaying the exclusive miniatures!

Edit: Would be an instant-buy of course Tongue
11-12-2013, 05:29 AM
(11-12-2013 02:43 AM)Kamaro Wrote:  That's a good Idea. I talked with Taban on the Spiel in Essen and he said he thinks about making an Indiegogo set of cards with the pictures displaying the exclusive miniatures!
Oh man, that would be sweet! Cool

Resistance is non-futile.
11-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Oh yes! ^^

And Berf promised to be online more often here and post the new rules but I have not seen him so far Tongue