Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EDEN at Spiel 2010 in Essen (Germany)?
08-13-2010, 12:27 AM
EDEN at Spiel 2010 in Essen (Germany)?
Is there a chance that Taban is at Spiel Essen (Link) this year?

Would be great to have a talk and I think showing some presence would boost EDEN here in germany. Smile

Brueckenkopf-Online.com - german tabletop portal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2010, 09:43 PM
RE: EDEN at Spiel 2010 in Essen (Germany)?
Hi mate,

Glad to hear from you. I can see you are always into new games. I will tell the boss about Spiel this weekend and see what we can do.

Don't hesitate to contact me via private message about this video we shot last year in Essen. That's a keeper. Wink

Take care,
Franck
09-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Any news on this subject?

Franck, did you get the mail I sent you?

Brueckenkopf-Online.com - german tabletop portal
09-30-2010, 06:46 AM
We won't come to Essen this year, but EDEN will be featured on bot Imp's Shop and Tabletop insider stands who will get starters and blisters there.

I will do my best to get some german rule booklets printed before the fair, and pack the starters with these versions inside.
10-23-2010, 01:43 AM
(09-30-2010 06:46 AM)Taban Wrote:  I will do my best to get some german rule booklets printed before the fair, and pack the starters with these versions inside.

Done ! We will have not only the german booklet, but also the starter cards ans half the blister's one printed in German at the fair : a good opportunity to convince non english speaking players to get into the apocalypse stuff in Germany !