Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IndieGoGo campaign
12-08-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: IndieGoGo campaign
Just got my mail to confirm my stuff but i get following message after i tried to answer the email:

The following address
failed:

"sales@taban-miniatures.com":
domain has no mail exchangers

Does someone else has the same problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 09:37 AM
i have not even had an email?

My gaming blog
12-08-2012, 10:40 PM
(12-08-2012 09:37 AM)bruiser Wrote:  i have not even had an email?
Nor I. They are sending the emails individually, so it'll take a while (they need to collate the data from the campaign - from the comments and possibly through multiple pledges).

Resistance is non-futile.
12-09-2012, 04:59 AM
I still can't answer...

No E-Mail address works.
12-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi,
I get my mail, and if everything goes right I get my idems in Dec. Wink
12-09-2012, 05:55 PM
good stuff Eorl. I know it will arrive but its just , well exciting and i cant wait :-) and I just hope it arrives before 2013.

My gaming blog
12-09-2012, 09:27 PM
To be honest my anticipation towards getting my order is kinda gone.

I don't know if i want to play a game that hasn't even a decent forum with moderate support. I don't think it is that hard to look once a day in these forum. Not that there are 200 new posts to look through.
I'm disappointed right now and i hope someone "official" looks by and give me an address i can mail to.
12-09-2012, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 10:43 PM by Lemminkäinen.)
(12-09-2012 09:27 PM)Sashgo Wrote:  To be honest my anticipation towards getting my order is kinda gone.

I don't know if i want to play a game that hasn't even a decent forum with moderate support. I don't think it is that hard to look once a day in these forum. Not that there are 200 new posts to look through.
I'm disappointed right now and i hope someone "official" looks by and give me an address i can mail to.
Well, there is a bit of a language barrier so there's mostly just one person who checks these parts and Berf isn't, as far as I've understood it, a full time employee of Taban.

I haven't yet received the email from the campaign, but I have successfully sent emails to the address sales@taban-miniatures.com before - so there's some kind of a glitch either at their end or at yours. Do you maybe have a different email address/client that you could try? Or you could try the other email address of studio@taban-miniatures.com

Sorry to hear about your trouble Sad

Edit: I googled the error message you got and strangely most of the results are in German. And though I know some German, I'm not really fluent enough to read technical stuff. Here's one entry in English I found: http://nix-developer.blogspot.fi/2012/03...mails.html

So it seems that some German email providers don't like email aliases for some reason. I suggest you PM Berf the problem and also provide the details of your pledge, your name and address and what minis you wanted and so on.

Resistance is non-futile.
12-10-2012, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 04:41 AM by Sashgo.)
I don't even know why they ask me the language of the miniatures because i wrote them in the campaign.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate that Smile

As harsh as it sounds they really need to get their English going or this game will never get the attention it deserves.

I'll try to PM berf.

E: I know that you are on the french forum Lemminkäinen. Would you mind going there and PM someone about my problem. I looked it up and i can't do anything about it Angry
12-10-2012, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 12:04 AM by Eorl.)
@Sashgo - I use this way over the shop:

http://www.taban-miniatures.com/shop2/co...7ee6cdd34d

Write your questions just in the case "Enquiry" and klick the button "Continue"

That's the way I get contact to Benoit from Taban Wink

Or: can you click at answer in your email programm?