Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eden stuff published in French
04-09-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: Eden stuff published in French
Yes, you will get some BG Smile
I began some translations about the Matriarchy and Convoy, like I did for the Bamakas, but didn't have time to complete them (by the way, what did you think of the Bamakas' story ? Any comment, be it about style, grammar or content is welcome).
The campaign is also on its way, but again, time is consumed much to quickly these days.
The complete rulebook/BG of Eden is still a work in progress, but we hope to have more infos about that in the following monthes (a good sign, one of our main BG writer is moving closer to Paris, so we will be able to plan things live and not through emails).
I don't know much about the Escape game further development, though I did proofread the rules Smile I'll ask in any case.
Sorry I cannot give you more encouraging news about this, we're trying to find a good way (cost- and time-efficient) to bring everything to our players, but it's hard. Plus, I don't think I can explain everything in English as well as in French, so I don't want to make a blunder Blush

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Eden stuff published in French - bruiser - 04-08-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Eden stuff published in French - Berf - 04-09-2012 08:12 PM