Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Members presentation
04-14-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: Members presentation
I'm not very good writing english, so excuse me, I will try my best.

Alias :Larkin ShadowWolf, but abbreviated Larkin.
Name :Daniel
Job : Biologist looking for work, do you have something for me?
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Hector Barca showed me the rules and miniatures.
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Mainly gaming, but now I'm starting to enjoy painting them, so painting too. I played other games and now is the turn of Eden.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): ISC. How could you resist to use big robots???? I can´t!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2010, 06:51 AM
Alias : Dogmeat
Name : Mark
Job : Child Protection
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Like most things, I blame Kenton.
If you are an Eden player, what is your favorite faction : So far, I`m loving the ISC. I`ve always loved small model count, heavily armoured forces. Those Jokers sure are tempting though ...
04-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Alias: Kemui
Name: Ryan Furlong
Job (If you feel like): Physics Teacher
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: Spotted the Stand at Salute 2010
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming)? Both generally.
Favorite faction: Bamaka (gotta love those masks)
Wargames Club: Sudbury & District - http://www.sadwc.co.nr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Alias : Nish
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Salute 2010
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Both
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) :
I played my first Eden game at Salute 2010 and used the Jokers which are my favourite faction by far. I really like the ISC too though.
05-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Alias: should be obvious (Lawhead from Conf. board & original Infinity board)
Job: QA Mgr
How did I discover Eden: Tabletopgamingnews.com
What do I do with miniatures: collect & assemble, play when possible! - wife paints
Favorite Faction: ISC, Bamaka

Been a long-time lurker, first time poster! We need more info up at the website in regards to the masks, or pc # on each figure for those of us w/o access to shops. Monthly releases are great though! Just give us those English cards Smile
05-29-2010, 02:27 AM
Alias :Andy
Name : Andy
Job : boarding school teacher - philosophy, theology and ethics
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Tabletop Gaming News

What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? I love to play most any skirmish-level sci-fi or fantasy game. I hate to paint but will buy minis to support the companies I enjoy.

If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): Any but Matriarchy (I'm tired of the "evil church with S&M nuns" cliches abounding in most game universes).

Location: near Williamsburg , Virginia, USA...and looking for opponents!
08-25-2010, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2010 09:55 PM by Andarion.)
Alias: Andarion
Name: Thorsten
Job: IT- and technical support in a research institute (mainly research in optronics); writing articles and news for german online TT-gaming magazine http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: Can't say now... maybe aome news someone postet at the BK or was it mentioned in forums?
What Is your use of miniatures? I would say 50-50. I like gaming but I spend way to much time with painting a single miniature (hope people can see the effort... I don't have a single miniature I painted from which I can say that I'm pleased with the result), so progress is slowly
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): I could not take my pick between Jokers and ISC when I first saw the miniatures. Now I own ISC and I'm still not sure what to pick up next... Bamaka looks better and better with each miniature they get and even the "Dominatrixes" from Matriarchat start looking good to me... Well... maybe it will still be Jokers... unless nobody else picked them up at our LGS 'till then.

I'm from germany btw.

Brueckenkopf-Online.com - german tabletop portal
09-25-2010, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2010 03:17 AM by newager.)
Alias: newager
Name: Sven
Job: Teacher
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: TTGN
What Is your use of miniatures? Painting and playing.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): ISC but Bamaka also looks very nice...

The dream reveals the reality which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art. - Kafka.
[Image: banner.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-27-2010, 05:00 AM
Alias : Shine
Name : Guido
Job : photgrapher
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : i found Eden in my favourite shop (goblin, Turin)
What Is your use of miniatures: painting and playing
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): i'm an ISC player

Hello to everyone Big Grin

I come from Italy, i found this game 2 weeks ago with my "nerd" friends (we play with miniatures since 15 years) , and after few seconds we started with every faction of this cool game.

We decided to start with 100pt, just for practice, but i bought every Isc minature, and tomorrow we will test the game, i hope that it will be soooo cool as the amazing miniatures

Seeya eden bros Cool
06-21-2011, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2011 05:59 PM by Gudú.)
Alias: Gudú
Name: Andrés
Job: Teacher me too
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: I don´t remember. I think Confederation du dragon rouge--Spanish site
What Is your use of miniatures? Painting for now. If my friends want to, I´ll use them to play. System looks good indeed for me
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): I bought Jokers, Bamaka and Matriarchy starters. I´m looking forward to get some more miniatures. They are really cool (even those masked men with naked ass, Big Grin)

I am a spanish player. I´ve been painting and playing with minis since... I don´t remember, before 2000, perhaps 1992 or so. I played WH, WH40K, Confrontation, Confrontation ADEs, Helldorado, Infinity, Anima, Ron and Bones, etc. It´s a big pleasure for me learning some new rules and glueing some new metal spare parts, so now it´s turn for some Mad Max action.