• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Members presentation
06-26-2011, 08:00 AM
RE: Members presentation
Alias : Bruiser
Name (If you feel like) : Bruce
Job (If you feel like) : IT
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Internet
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Painting, then hopefully gaming
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite: Convoy then Bamaka

My gaming blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2011, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 03:27 AM by Kryptovidicus.)
Alias: Kryptovidicus
Name: Wouter
Job: Installer of access control and time registration. The man they hate to see coming in offices
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: Internet, while surfing on one of your retailers site (Maelstrom games).
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Gaming and painting. I'm a terrible and slow painter, so it comes in that order.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s):
Convoy and Bamaka's next. I really like the survivor feel of the Convoy mini's. I'm hoping they will ever release a model on a bike (like winded breath for Bamaka's).
07-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Alias: Peoples Champ
Name: Craig
Job: HR
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: A gaming friend told me all about it
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Paint and game lots of different systems
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s):
At this stage love the ISC though yet to have a game. Purely basing it on the figures which is how I usually choose a game or list to play with.

The Champ is here...
Check out my blog http://peopleschampwargamingblog.blogspot.com/
08-07-2011, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2011 11:54 AM by Midnighter82.)
Alias : Midnighter82
Name (If you feel like) : Roberto
Job (If you feel like) : dirty secret
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Maelstorm Game
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Both
If you are an Eden player : ISc and The Matriarchy of Sybille =)
09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Alias : Supergeek
Name (If you feel like) : Matt
Job (If you feel like) : Chief button pusher
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : WargamerAU and Tabletop Gaming news
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Hopefully both
If you are an Eden player : Bamakas to start with and ISC
10-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi there!

Alias: DocN
Name: Norbert
Job: historian, currently working as an online editor for a publishing house
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: local game store and brueckenkopf-online.de, a german resource for tabletop news
What is your use of miniatures? Collecting, painting and gaming since about 20 years (old as Methuselah, I know ...)
If you are an Eden player, what are your favorite factions? Clan Bamaka (starter), the ISC (starter) and some Burrowing Worms are ready for battle
11-18-2011, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 03:12 AM by boyzie.)
Alias : Boyzie
Name (If you feel like) : Adam
Job (If you feel like) :
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures :Local games club
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Painting is my first passion and the Taban miniatures are what drew me to the game. Also play Malifaux and Warmachine.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): Jokers
12-05-2011, 11:12 PM
While procrastinating doing housework I thought I might as well do one of these!

Alias : Dangerousbeans
Name (If you feel like) : Mark
Job: Body piercer, receptionist.
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Saw the models a while ago but no one here seemed interested. Finally someone else has decided they'd like to play so here I am!
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Everything really, was mostly into gaming until a few years ago when I gave up 'mass battle' games (well, the Warhammers) and started playing skirmish. Since then I've got really into the painting and modelling side of things.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s)
I think Bamaka, on the whole, are probably my favourite but ISC has some absolutely stunning models that I can't wait to paint. come the new year I'll definitely be getting me some Bamaka and ISC so I can show everyone how cool Eden is!

I'm a huge fan of Malifaux and really, really enjoying Bushido so far. I also have stuff for Dark Age, Hell Dorado, Blood bowl, Pulp City, Warmachine, Spinespur and recently picked up some stuff for Carnevale.
12-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Alias : None, I go as myself!
Name (If you feel like) : Owen
Job (If you feel like) : University professor, and grad student
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Kenton talking about you guys on the UCORD forum.
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? Gaming first, painting second.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) Bamaka is the first by a long shot. Then Jokers and Convoy, tied.

ALSO, I am in California, if you are anywhere near me and want to play, just let me know!!!
12-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Been on here for a long time, missed this though, so here goes

Alias : Syphwyn
Name : Mark
Job : Factory production manager
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Kenton on the UKCord forum
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ? : Gaming, not really a very skilled painter
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : ISC and now the Resistance, best looking minis by far and some very interesting rules