Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eden board project.
07-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Eden board project.
Well now it's vacation times, and I've had a couple of days without anything to do, so I finally started working on my Eden board.
I started of with a foam board and glued it to a wooden board. Once it had dried I nailed/glued some frames to the sides for some extra protection.
[Image: IMAG0312.jpg]

Then it's time to work out some textures.
[Image: IMAG0313.jpg]

Looks like this.
[Image: IMAG0314.jpg]

And once I was done it looked like this.
[Image: IMAG0315.jpg]

I did the base for a house (kiosk) and it's secret cellar.
[Image: IMAG0316.jpg]

Then I started to do a little more details, a drain under the road and some more landscaping ( bigger rocks etc)
[Image: IMAG0317.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0318.jpg]

And finally I blued a mixture of 50/50 sand/dirt to the board, once this was dry I sealed it wit a mixture of PVA glue and water. Right now I'm waiting for this to dry, which will probably take around 3-4 houres minimum.
[Image: IMAG0319.jpg]

More to come soon, over and out!

ZOG!!!

My blog
http://cassarusrandomrantings.blogspot.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Eden board project.
Heavy-duty work there - I love it! My first thought on the cellar was the Chernobyl swimming pool made famous by Call of Duty 4. But what a brilliant idea that is! When I do my board, I'm tempted to make a lot of cellars and then have various "toppings" for them (a house, just ground, ladders).

Really looking forward to seeing how this progresses Smile

Resistance is non-futile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply