Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Eden Table
09-20-2011, 04:41 AM
RE: My Eden Table
(04-02-2011 09:49 PM)JMS Wrote:  Hi guys,

Thought I'd link you over to my new table for Eden. I commissioned it - the guys over at the Battle Bunker did an excellent job. I think you will all really like it.

I just got it home today - so far the Jokers have wiped up the Matriarchy three times (although very close each time). Ieuvgeni is no joke, that is for sure. Looking forward to playing a few more games and then expanding my two fledgling forces.

So, without further ado... the Kozlow brothers circus.
http://cutintotheearth.blogspot.com/

Now, there's only WIP pics there, although I'd guess Scott will post the images for the finished up soon. If you want to check out the rest of the board - complete - like the Battle Bunker on facebook and check out the Eden commission album. 47 pics of pure win.
http://www.facebook.com/BattleBunker#!/BattleBunker

It is a great base for the jokers, and, tent and centre ring aside, it is fully modular. Every piece is free-standing and can be rearranged. At this stage, the plan is to expand it by getting a few other pieces and probably another board of flat ground to play around with. That can wait for a while though!

Enjoy guys!

JMS

Very nice table I am aiming for a European ex Comunist tenament block sort of thing will post some pics soon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: My Eden Table
More than I'd care to admit Rabbitz... but less than it probably should have. If you're interested in something similar, the BattleBunker guys can do a great job. Cost depends on the level of detail - this is obviously a very high detailed board.

Gafas Oakley Baratas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply