Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Eden Table
04-02-2011, 09:49 PM
My Eden Table
Hi guys,

Thought I'd link you over to my new table for Eden. I commissioned it - the guys over at the Battle Bunker did an excellent job. I think you will all really like it.

I just got it home today - so far the Jokers have wiped up the Matriarchy three times (although very close each time). Ieuvgeni is no joke, that is for sure. Looking forward to playing a few more games and then expanding my two fledgling forces.

So, without further ado... the Kozlow brothers circus.
http://cutintotheearth.blogspot.com/

Now, there's only WIP pics there, although I'd guess Scott will post the images for the finished up soon. If you want to check out the rest of the board - complete - like the Battle Bunker on facebook and check out the Eden commission album. 47 pics of pure win.
http://www.facebook.com/BattleBunker#!/BattleBunker

It is a great base for the jokers, and, tent and centre ring aside, it is fully modular. Every piece is free-standing and can be rearranged. At this stage, the plan is to expand it by getting a few other pieces and probably another board of flat ground to play around with. That can wait for a while though!

Enjoy guys!

JMS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: My Eden Table
That looks fantastic, how much does a board like that cost?
04-04-2011, 01:46 PM
More than I'd care to admit Rabbitz... but less than it probably should have. If you're interested in something similar, the BattleBunker guys can do a great job. Cost depends on the level of detail - this is obviously a very high detailed board.

cutintotheearth.blogspot.com has a new video added. Looks incredible. I just finished the first two Jokers of my gang - I'll post some pics soon.

JMS
04-04-2011, 01:46 PM
More than I'd care to admit Rabbitz... but less than it probably should have. If you're interested in something similar, the BattleBunker guys can do a great job. Cost depends on the level of detail - this is obviously a very high detailed board.

cutintotheearth.blogspot.com has a new video added. Looks incredible. I just finished the first two Jokers of my gang - I'll post some pics soon.

JMS
04-04-2011, 03:19 PM
(04-04-2011 01:46 PM)JMS Wrote:  More than I'd care to admit Rabbitz... but less than it probably should have. If you're interested in something similar, the BattleBunker guys can do a great job. Cost depends on the level of detail - this is obviously a very high detailed board.

JMS
Well its an impressive table and I am sure well worth whatever you paid for it. I may just get in touch with the BB guys
04-04-2011, 03:36 PM
It seems to work really well for Eden too; though the big top is fixed to the board, most other things aren't, and there's plenty of scope to wildly change the board by moving the ladders to different places.

In future, I think I'll get a few more sideshow-type pieces (I really want a dunk tank made up!) and some other caravan type pieces (like for a caged lion... or in this case, lycal!) and I'll probably texture up another 2x2 area so I can play with some of the terrain on a board without the tent. The original idea was to ensure that what I had made was easily expandable.

However, this one turned out so well that I'm seriously considering getting a 'base' for my Matriarchy too... next year, next year!

...ergh, you got me thinking... now I want a carousel Tongue.

JMS
04-04-2011, 03:36 PM
It seems to work really well for Eden too; though the big top is fixed to the board, most other things aren't, and there's plenty of scope to wildly change the board by moving the ladders to different places.

In future, I think I'll get a few more sideshow-type pieces (I really want a dunk tank made up!) and some other caravan type pieces (like for a caged lion... or in this case, lycal!) and I'll probably texture up another 2x2 area so I can play with some of the terrain on a board without the tent. The original idea was to ensure that what I had made was easily expandable.

However, this one turned out so well that I'm seriously considering getting a 'base' for my Matriarchy too... next year, next year!

...ergh, you got me thinking... now I want a carousel Tongue.

JMS
04-04-2011, 09:57 PM
It's awesome ! A work of art used as a playing area, it's almost criminal (but then again, it's the JokersBig Grin )
The big top is maybe taking a little too much space, just for gaming purposes, but as it has several entrances, it looks quite good. And considering everything else is removable, it's simply brilliant.
Looking forward for the Matriarchy sceneryWink
04-05-2011, 11:35 AM
So far the bigtop hasn't been an issue from that point of view. It gives both players good access and sometimes you can deploy straight inside.

I'm very pleased with it!

JMS
04-07-2011, 06:07 AM
Sheer brilliance, please tell me you play this music while playing; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vINCq_IAI

"Hardly my lord, it's just an eye. The God's saw fit to grace me with a spare..."
Project Good
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user