Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Reports
02-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Game Reports
Hi everyone.
Has anyone played any games yet? It would be interesting to hear how it went. My first game fell through but i'm trying to rearrange another and will attempt to report on it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2010, 05:41 PM
RE: Game Reports
I'm also interested to read about others ventures into the dark postapocalypse... Tongue
03-26-2010, 04:55 PM
I played a couple of games last night just to test out the rules and get a feel of the game and I can only say that this is the game I was searching for.

Its fast and brutal.

First game was a Joker against ISC and of course we did everything we shouldnt do...
By round 2 every one was in combat and in the first assault of the game Vlad scored 6 hits on Carmen Ronins body (-2 armour) so he was Incapacitad. As said a very brutal game....
We also noticed how important it is to DON'T use al the action points on a miniature, you need it to dodge or response on a charge.....
And we spend way to much Strategy Points on becoming first player, not thinking about using them for other rounds or, more important, Tactical cards or special abbilities....

But to say I think I found a new "Best game ever"
03-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Eden is indeed fast, but at the same time you must think carefully your actions.

About the brutal stuff, I think it totally depends on the chosen mission. I have played several games where the slaughter have been important whereas in other games tactic movements have been the most important.
And that´s great, because you can choose the gamestyle better suits you!
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
(03-26-2010 04:55 PM)Method Wrote:  By round 2 every one was in combat and in the first assault of the game Vlad scored 6 hits on Carmen Ronins body (-2 armour) so he was Incapacitad. As said a very brutal game....

You must be a lot luckier with your dice rolls than me. I attacked a Ronin with Nganwe(8 dice) and only scored 1 damage after armour reduction.Sad

I find it very difficult to injure ISC with Clan Bamaka warriors.
03-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Against Ronin the usual with Nganwe would be 2 damages (yes, you are unlucky! Tongue).

Anyways, I think Tukwila and his adamantium claws are the anti-ISC mini. It can score 2-3 damages easily
04-29-2010, 11:14 PM
I have similar issues using Jokers, but the various explosive/burny weapons make up for it Smile

That and the numbers.

It's all good.