Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tactical Cards FAQ
01-09-2010, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 07:27 AM by Taban.)
Information Tactical Cards FAQ
Multiple tactical cards / Combos
Can I play more than 1 tactical card per turn ? (One, then my opponent, then me again etc... until we run out of cards or out of Tactical points....)

=> The answer is NO. Each player plays only 1 tactical card per turn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Why don't I have a tactical card in my blister ????
Some of you have asked why the mission of tactical card were missing in their english version blisters...
The reason is the following : February and March additional cards were printed one month after the release of the miniatures.
Ex : March blisters of Vassiliev come with both Vassiliev profile and "priority target" tactical card. February ones just have Vassilev frofile.

Our cards provider prints sheets of 18 cards. We had to manage these slots according to the releases. We can't afford to print a sheet with only 4 or five cards references on it.Sad

In the future we we look for a more flexible solution to get everything printed in time.
Until the you can get your missing cards here
10-03-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Tactical Cards FAQ
I love the miniatures that you guys are making they are what drew me to the game of Eden.

Just a quick question on the game.

How are the mission and tactical cards drawn?
Randomly or do you choose which you want for the game?
10-04-2012, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 12:01 AM by Lemminkäinen.)
RE: Tactical Cards FAQ
You get to choose both. Smile

The preparation phase is explained on pages 13-15 in the rulebook.

Step 5 has the first player choosing a Mission card from his deck and then the opponent doing the same (note that the mission has to be a different one, if it is a revealed mission).

Step 8 has the first player selecting a number of Tactical cards from his deck.

The choice of a Mission is a fun tactical challenge since you see both forces before making the decision but since some are more difficult than others, we have a house rule where we avoid playing the same mission more than once every four games or so at maximum.

In tournaments its customary that each player can play a certain mission only once during the tournament, which makes for a very interesting tactical dilemma, i.e. will I choose this harder mission now that I've seen that I have the upper hand due to my force composition.

Resistance is non-futile.