Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A problem with the english blisters
04-20-2010, 03:57 AM
A problem with the english blisters
We have detected that several english blisters lacked mission and tactical cards who were in the french blisters.

Actually, we have detected this problem with the tactical card coming with Dak and Baké and the mission card coming with bogdana.

Is this normal?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: A problem with the english blisters
We have the same problem with the Colossus Man.
04-26-2010, 08:57 AM
RE: A problem with the english blisters
(04-20-2010 07:16 AM)Wulfila Wrote:  We have the same problem with the Colossus Man.

This is normal.
The English cards of march and february were released one month after the french ones, due space restrictions on the cards printing templates: we only have 18 slots on the A3 sheets

Since the April releases won't have neither mission, nor tactical cards with them, we have used the blanks spots on the cards template to print those of March in english :
All the blisters sold at salute came with the complete set of cards

I will create a link to the Spanish and english versions of both March and February missions and tactical cards.
This way, all the players who have bought the very first blisters will be able to print these cards.

For the players from Valencia : please send me a link with the list of all the english mission and tactical cards that you need and I'll do my best to ship them to you