Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
It's almost May *nudge* ;) new releases
06-07-2010, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2010 05:49 AM by Vaxillus.)
RE: It's almost May *nudge* ;) new releases
I'm liking Tarar a lot, and he's gonna be hitting hard with CBT 6.

By the way, I haven't seen the arrival of any of the releases after the second wave. Is there any word on when they'll arrive at the US distribution center in English?

Edit: Never mind, my LGS just got them in, which means they should be up on FRP and Warpath pretty soon.

Edit 2: Some more info on Tarar, he's or next 30 point figure. The stats listed are correct, though it's interesting to note that his head value goes up to 6 when he's injured. He also has the most life points of any model I've yet seen (7 in all but his head, which has 6). His 'War Howl' is what gives you -1AP, Slowdown or locks you movement, and allows you to choose on each attack. His ability that prevents you from dodging costs 1SP and can only be used once a turn. His sweep attack is also once a turn and only costs 1SP (no AP!), is a combat roll against threshold 6 with each success dealing one damage point to every location, and any attempts to dodge are made against his PSI (which as I mentioned goes up to 6 when he's injured). He's also immune to fear and poison.
I general, this guy is a beast. His combat is 2 lower than Ngwane and he lacks his devastating spear throw, but he makes up for it with resilience and special modifiers to his attacks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 10:57 PM
RE: It's almost May *nudge* ;) new releases
Yes Warpath has got all these references last Week.
Dzur's in TX will have them shortly too...

and ... Tarar is definitively a Beast a good alternative to Ngwane Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply