Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
June Releases
06-11-2010, 11:06 PM
June Releases
Here we go !
Our June releases will be available as pre-orders today and are expected in our warehouse the 14th or the 15th.

This month, we heard the players and painters complaints : you guys want to have a break with more time to look after tactics and combos or optimize the way you play your current faction (and optionaly, paint it Wink )
So the Eden fanboys (and girls) will have a good opportunity for more fun, without a lot of reflexion.

We are releasing 4 blisters of Fierce beasts, playable with the NPF advanced rules. These creatures will reinforce our Critters and Chitinous Hounds ranks with an infestation level up to 10 Angry
Big Grin

Here are the first pictures :

The Bayakoyé, Lvl 10 !! ... you might have to team up with your adversary to vanquish this monster
50mm tall, 7 parts model

[Image: bayakoye1.jpg]

[Image: bayakoye2.jpg]

[Image: bayakoye3.jpg]

[Image: bayakoye4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 11:09 PM
RE: June Releases
The Mireling

Small chap, but really nasty... and poisonous
30mm tall, 3 parts, infestation Lvl 5
[Image: Fangeux1.jpg]

[Image: Fangeux2.jpg]

[Image: Fangeux3.jpg]
06-13-2010, 07:11 PM
These are looking great, I especially love the Bayakoyé. It's nice to have some good mutant monstrosities for post apocalyptic wargaming as well as role playing. I also want to thank you for easing down on the number of pieces and the fragility of the models for recent releases. The Necrovorus was painful to assemble with all the legs being separate parts. These look much more manageable though.
06-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Bayakoye will deffo find its way into my collection! Big Grin
06-27-2010, 03:54 AM
(06-23-2010 07:25 AM)Sikil Wrote:  Bayakoye will deffo find its way into my collection! Big Grin

And now he is... Big Grin

(Together with some ISC additions and the new Matriarchy lass with the arm-blades... )
07-07-2010, 06:31 AM
There we go...

I now own:

200 pts ISC (two 100 pts teams essentially... )
145 pts Matriarchy
13 levels of critters

Awesome stuff! Am abit concerned about the naginatas of the ISC, will probobly use brass pins instead as shafts, but that's a minor issue...