Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May News
05-22-2011, 01:09 AM
May News
Hi everybody,

No new Eden fighters this month... Confused
The reason is that many of our older references are depleted and we need to re-invest in fresh casting !

But do not mourn, since all the models initialy scheduled in May have been sculpted, and are undergoing the production process.

Also, we took the opportunity of this break, to worn on new resin bases / mission objective references...

Check the webstore to discover these 2 sets of resin elements...

They will help the players to visualize many mission objectives for the game EDEN :
-the excavations
-the wolftraps (Mark)
-the ancient artifacts
-the stuff
-the DGIN Turrets
- Watertank and container
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2011, 06:13 PM
RE: May News
No new miniatures?...no problem, so I have more time for all the other figures Big Grin.
The objective markers are an good idea for all people who are not interested in build they own marker. Or they use it as base (you could not have enough of them, so you can choose which one fit as best).

Thanks a lot and looking forward to June.
05-23-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: May News
Heh, I'm still assembling the last batch. Ditta is an incredible fig... and a monster on the battlefield. In a game last night, Yorg and Vladd double teamed her and she held them long enough for Ilona to come and ruin me Sad

I'll have to look at the markers; I'd love to see a set of burn/poison/slowdown/etc markers, since the paper ones are so flimsy.