Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
December teaser
12-01-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: December teaser
(12-01-2011 10:49 PM)Berf Wrote:  Mmmmh... not now Big Grin

Not even about "escape"? I haven't heard anything about that . . mates a note to ask Sered Wink

Quote:But I can confirm the availability of english version limited editions, so there's that Smile

Bonzer! Or some such. Seasonal santa shenanigans and new models, what more could a bloke ask for?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2011, 04:58 AM
Cool, when can I order ... ;-) . I will be wait like a good boy.

My gaming blog
12-02-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 05:25 PM by Taban.)
Hi everybody!

I confirm the availability of the English version of the starters next week... and hopefully the German version too !
We should open the pre-sales next Thursday evening (7/12)
Shipping will start between the 12 and the 15th

400 limited units, half on Taban Miniatures web store, the other half for retailers.

Regarding "Escape" it will be for sale on Taban Web store, alas this product exists only in French version (for the moment).
It is a dungeon crawler like game, depicting the attempts of the resistance to escape Wink an ISC vault.
The games comes as a magazine (52 pages) bundled with cardboard models and markers + a 60cm square (4 feet square) folded map
12-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Excellent, can't wait for the translated version of that Cool
12-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Yes, I am certainly ordering an English version of the Limited Edition Resistance starter set now. Smile

I can't wait to see the rest of the models (especially the limited edition one).Big Grin