Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
February previews
12-29-2011, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 10:39 PM by Berf.)
February previews
A little picture from the next Resistance girl Smile

[Image: 98_104_chelsea.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: February previews
mmm... looks sweet. Cool idea with police shield - looks like true riot police Big Grin... but why it is for February... nothing new in Janaury?
01-04-2012, 09:20 AM
There is no news in January due to a change of pace in the releases.
With the Resistance, there will be 5 news every 7 weeks (more or less), one Resistance, one Convoy and the old factions will make shift for the last 3.
It is a matter of financial balance between the news (5 news instead of 4 cost more) and the restocking (more than 100 minis to provide, besides of the news).
No worry though, Taban is looking very good and these changes are just a sign of its good health Cool

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
01-04-2012, 11:34 PM
It's all good. I for one appreciate the change of pace as it allows for my wallet to recover too!

Showing positive attention to the newer factions is also good to point out when I'm getting new players into the game! There are 5 of us locally now and at least that many more interested.
01-05-2012, 05:01 PM
I really like the look of this one. The Resistance as a faction is going to look awesome on the table.
01-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Loving the Resistance so far.
01-06-2012, 04:47 AM
thanks for so honest answer! This is good to know such things. On positive side it also gives more time to paint starter for Resistance, which is also very good thing!
01-06-2012, 07:19 PM
(01-06-2012 04:47 AM)rogue Wrote:  thanks for so honest answer! This is good to know such things. On positive side it also gives more time to paint starter for Resistance, which is also very good thing!

Agreed, very refreshing to get upfront honest answers from companies
01-06-2012, 11:21 PM
I updated the picture with the 'official' art, so that Chelsea can put her best side forward Smile
And for total openness, others factor have to be taken into account : the sculptures and the game profiles. Mohand - the lead sculptor and art director - creates miniatures or paints aside from Eden, and even with the help of some fellow artists, sculpting and painting 5 news instead of 4 takes more time.
For game profiles, we're trying to maintain a balance between everything. So we must be more careful with every news, therefore taking more time to test every possibilities. When a problem arise, we must be very careful as for how we correct it. Fortunately, we are a small team of testers (3 alpha + 6 beta more or less), we can be very reactive, but unfortunately, with the 'real jobs' on the other hand, we can be short on time.
So rest assured that the new pace is here to maintain the top quality of every aspects of the game Smile
And it let you paint your latest purchases before the next, isn't it great Big Grin

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
01-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Indeed it is.

Should you need more beta testers I'm sure I can rustle a few up Smile