Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complete Forcelist aviable ?
04-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Complete Forcelist aviable ?
Hi there,

i want to start with a new Skirmish game. I take a look at "D... Age" and Eden. I love the miniatures of both games but didnt dig into the rules rigt now. One thing i realy miss in Eden is a complete Forcelist for the faktions. I love to have a complete overview of the aviable armys, so i can find one that fits my playing style. I havent found such list for Eden, are there some list aviable or do i have to buy a starter box for more information about the armys ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: Complete Forcelist aviable ?
All fighters are listed here : http://www.taban-miniatures.com/forum/sh...hp?tid=738
They are sorted by value for each factions, with a quick description Smile
Alas, no picture for the moment, but you can download anything you need from the Downloads section, in the Eden part of the site.

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
@Watz

I have Eden and Dark Age and play both. I much prefer Eden but I have to be nice and have the odd game of DA. I brought the Bamakas stater box and couldn't stop. I have all factions except Matriachs and If I get to choose what we play , Its Eden first every time.

My gaming blog
04-08-2012, 04:43 PM
@Berf
Pefekt ! Thanks !

@Bruiser
I think i will also stick to Eden. I love the miniatures lines from both games, but the Eden articel in the "Tabletop Insider" (German Tabletop Magazine) sounds realy good. Fast Gameplay, Animals, Terrain rules seems to me Taban Miniatures put a lot of thinking in the game. What about the Forces are they balanced ?
04-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Hey Watz, I think they are balanced but I have not really used the resistance very much. I tried to have a look at "Tabletop Insider" but my German is non existant. Hence google translate => "Eden: The Bayakoyé of Drotystin
Campaign. New Action after the apocalypse. At six pages, we present the German translation of the latest campaign by Taban Miniatures. Players who want to create a very devious and very malignant counterparts are in the right place. The hell of Drotystin will require them all and no one will return unscathed. If anyone ever returns ..."

@Berf - Can we get a english copy of the campaign please.

My gaming blog
04-09-2012, 07:35 PM
The game is quite well balanced, I can assure you Smile
It's our main priority to keep it that way, and the best proof is : after 2 years and over 100 minis, the first profils can still compete with the last one and we don't see two identical troops during tournaments, even with 20 or more players (ok, maybe one or two Wink)
The additional rules are quite fun, the NPF's and Weather are good, but the Scenery special rules are more of a 'do-it-yourself' guideline for your very own game field. Hence, a standard game is played with 6 to 8 scenery elements, not to big (like, 8 cm long top and 4 cm wide), and with only one (or two) special rule, always the same (Obstruction/1). You cannot cross or stand in the scenery, but it add a great deal of tactic in the movements. And some fighters use the scenery in different ways, like Jendayi who can hide into it, or the Blue Kami which can destroy it, so it is a good idea to know what can be done Smile
And yes, we are translating the Campaign in English. But we're short on time these days, with the jobs and the testing and the Salute and... god there's so much to do !
Promise, we'll try to achieve this by summer.

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]