Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Facebook Group
04-28-2012, 05:08 AM
New Facebook Group
I have taken the liberty of starting a Facebook group for Eden (if one already existed, I couldn't find it). We're named 'Eden Players of the UK (and Beyond)'. Predominantly for UK players but I *suppose* it'd be ok to let our fellow survivors from distant lands join up too Big Grin

My plan is to hopefully introduce groups from different cities and create a player base with which to entice new players and maybe arrange meeting up for events or casual games as well as sharing photos, discussing things and all that usual stuff.

Come and join.

(if a group already exists, please point me in that direction so I can delete this one!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: New Facebook Group
There is indeed a Facebook page for Eden, it's here : http://www.facebook.com/eden.thegame
But you can keep your page as well, I guess a fan page is always good Smile

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
04-28-2012, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 10:17 PM by Dangerousbeans.)
RE: New Facebook Group
Ah ok. Well, a fanpage is always good for those things you can't really post on a business page Big Grin
When searching for a group I couldn't find anything. Although I did discover that there's someone out there named 'Eden Taban', which I thought was funny!