Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
November previews
11-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: November previews
[Image: Eden-11-2012.jpg]

Not very fond of Jason (though the paint and the angle aren't doing him favors, I feel), but Blue Henro and Master of Flesh are very cool and the Matriarchy sisters are nice as well. Good stuff!

Resistance is non-futile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Awesome. Good to see free postage to NZ as well :-)

My gaming blog
11-13-2012, 02:14 AM
The flesh master is awesome!

ZOG!!!

My blog
http://cassarusrandomrantings.blogspot.com/
11-15-2012, 06:56 AM
Not much time lately, what with work and last seconds proof reading for the book (Berf... Ahaaah... savior of the universe... cheers to the ones who will understand this reference Wink)
But here are the November profiles !

Blue Henro - Drone - Changement (35 points) - ISC-021

PSI - 6 - ◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 5 - ◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 5 - ◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 5 - ◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment : Light plastell armor (Pr/Tech) : Full +1

Numeric prayer (perm) (1SP, 1/round)
At the beginning of the round, after choosing the first player, throw three dice. Put the results of these dice on the Blue Henro card. When a Drone allied fighter within 15cm of the Blue Henro performs a caracteristic or localization roll, you can delete one (and only one) die of the roll in order to replace it with a die on the Blue Henro card. This die is then removed from the Blue Henro card. During the intendancy phase, discard the unused dice on the Blue Henro card.

Command (action) (1SP, 1/round)
The Blue Henro chooses an allied fighter of Drone type within 10cm. The chosen fighter is considered as not having been activated until the end of its next activation.

Ki Defense (action) (2SP, 1/round)
Choose an allied Drone fighter within 15cm of the Blue Henro. The next time this fighter is the target of melee attack and its reaction is passive, its VIG becomes equal to its PSI until the end of the resolution of this attack.

N.O.A.H sanctuary (action) (1AP, 3/match)
Your opponent randomly draws a tactical card from your hand. He then puts it on the field so that at least one of his fighters is entirely on it. He cannot put this card within 5cm of another tactical card already on the field. This card represents a N.O.A.H sanctuary. At the end of the match, your score 10 VP for each N.O.A.H sanctuary where you have the fighter with the highest value inside it.

Flesh Master - Mutant, Dominant, Degenerate - (20 points) - HOR-014

PSI - 3/4 - ◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 4/5 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 4/5 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 4/5 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
No Equipment

Mind control (perm)
At the beginning of the intendancy phase, place ☬☬ on the Flesh Master card.

Keeper of souls (perm)
Each time that an allied fighter is incapacitated, you gain an amount of SP equivalent to his PSI value at the moment he is removed from the field.

Nigthmarish vision (perm)
When a fighter spends SP to activate an action special ability or an effect of an action special ability, this ability cannot target nor affect in any way whatsoever an allied fighter within 25cm from the Flesh Master.

Jason - Human, Cyber, Pilot - (15 points) - RES-013

PSI - 2/1 - ◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2, 3
VIG - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4, 5
SPD - 4 - ◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment : EDLC² battery (Tech) : ◯◯◯◯
Cybernetic prosthesis (Pr/Tech) : Legs +1

TUAV (action) (1BU, 1/round)
Place a 'TUAV' marker within 10cm from Jason so that a fully covers another marker. Withdraw the covered marker from the field. The withdrawn marker will be put back into play as soon as the 'TUAV' marker is destroyed. A fighter in contact with a 'TUAV' marker can spend 1 AP to perform a CBT roll with a level of difficulty of 6. If he gets at least one success, the 'TUAV' is withdrawn and the previously covered marker is put into play.

Pilot upgrade (perm) (1BU, 1/round)
Choose a Robot type fighter whose Pilot he was enslaved to has been incapacitated. This robot is immediately enslaved to Jason. This allows Jason to have more than one robot enslaved to him.

Cybernetic speed (perm) (1BU, 2/round)
Jason earns a +1SPD bonus until the end of the round.

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
11-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Ooh, these look like a fantastic set of minis! Blue Heron is especially interesting with a slew of very cool abilities. Numeric Prayer is very nice and N.O.A.H sanctuary is extremely interesting. I'm only worried aesthetically, as having lots of cards on the field looks a bit silly - maybe I need to make some card outlines out of rubber or something that I could substitute... But yeah, tactically that ability is pure gold.

I guess that the enemy doesn't get the VPs even if they have the most expensive fighter on the card? And that the sanctuary still gives VP even if the Blue Heron is dead?

Flesh Master is a solid powerhouse. Cheap with OK stats and a potentially very nasty ability plus getting more SP is always extremely solid. Looking forward to getting this chap for sure!

Finally, Jason, certainly good in less violent missions. I think I need to check what things are markers since that TUAV could probably result in game changing stuff under the right circumstances. Hopefully the TUAVs will get fun minis like the Rabbit bombs did.

But yeah, very excited for November releases (as well as the IndieGoGo campaign!).

Oh, one last thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYkfRAAQULw Wink

Resistance is non-futile.