Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gameboard
06-18-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Gameboard
We Got some expierience with different gameboardsizes. The official Standard Seite is Okt, gut wie Peter playing games offen 200 points. So wie take UPS a boardsize offen 3 x 3.
Eden ins Thema game, which LSD Vers open Tor houserules and could bei very well customized. Wie changed The way missions work and the way of jumping and climbing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2013, 05:22 PM
That sounds like fun! I've always liked it when people take a game and bravely make it their own. I mean, I'm a firm believer that Taban's very controlled and balanced approach taking into account the tournament scene is the right path to take when designing a game, but when playing with friends I think it's awesome to agree on house rules to make an experience that better suits the playstyle of the players.

Two thumbs up!

Finallly a question: how did you implement jumping and climbing? SPD tests or simple fixed number of cm per movement action?

Resistance is non-futile.
06-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Wie make speed Tests if the target is in Base contact. IT costs one AP Tor climb or jump. Climbing the half of the distance ins the difficult Level. Jumping is the whole distance in cm.

This game can bei played in every game board size. The balancing is Made through the very good balanced statt cards of the figures.
Eat this, GW!!!