Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power Generator Gaming Table
04-19-2013, 05:31 AM
Power Generator Gaming Table
I actually made this to be used in the centre of a full sized 4'x6' board, but then realised the actual thing is 2'x2' which is perfect for Eden! Hoorah

The centre is actually a computer monitor and the laptop is housed underneath, there are Green & yellow LEDs to identify starting zones - anyway I hope it inspires some of you to do the same Smile

"Hardly my lord, it's just an eye. The God's saw fit to grace me with a spare..."
Project Good
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Power Generator Gaming Table
Cool recycling Ide. I really like it. This reminds me of the first levels from Perfect Dark Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
04-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Damn! That is incredibly awesome! What an amazing idea and topnotch execution - so cool!

Resistance is non-futile.
04-21-2013, 10:13 PM
That's great !
A cool looking ISC base, that's for sure Smile
Is it not a problem if you play with magnetic-based minis ? I'd hate to screw up such a masterpiece Cool

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
04-21-2013, 11:59 PM
(04-21-2013 10:13 PM)Berf Wrote:  That's great !
A cool looking ISC base, that's for sure Smile
Is it not a problem if you play with magnetic-based minis ? I'd hate to screw up such a masterpiece Cool

Thx for all the positive comments.

It shouldn't be affected by magnets the computer is about 2" clear underneath and it's an lcd screen - if you press to hard on it it warps, but I haven't found a miniature yet that is heavy enough to do that (just me and my 'experimental pressing!)

My next 'monitor project' will be either a flowing river or flowing lava - just need to find the time Smile

"Hardly my lord, it's just an eye. The God's saw fit to grace me with a spare..."
Project Good
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user