Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bamaka spears
04-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Bamaka spears
I bought the Bamaka starter pack and Bak and Dacké at Salute this weekend. The models are incredible and I'm especially loving the big chunk of metal that is Abama!

Just a bit worried about the spears that N'Gwane and Dacké have. I know I can't keep the stock spears as they're far too bendy in white metal but did anyone come up with any ingenious ways of sorting this other than just replacing them with metal rod (aka a bit of paperclip)?

I was also thinking of just replacing them with some other kind of thrown weapon like a chakram.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: Bamaka spears
(04-22-2013 10:00 PM)Jack Long-Strides Wrote:  I bought the Bamaka starter pack and Bak and Dacké at Salute this weekend. The models are incredible and I'm especially loving the big chunk of metal that is Abama!

Just a bit worried about the spears that N'Gwane and Dacké have. I know I can't keep the stock spears as they're far too bendy in white metal but did anyone come up with any ingenious ways of sorting this other than just replacing them with metal rod (aka a bit of paperclip)?

I was also thinking of just replacing them with some other kind of thrown weapon like a chakram.

I've had that problem too, I'm very *very* careful with transporting them!
04-26-2013, 02:02 AM
I actually ended up cutting the spears off, drilling holes through their hands and up into the spear heads and then replacing the shafts with a more solid metal rod. Feel a lot happier about them now! I haven't got round to the greenstuffing yet but there actually isn't going to be an awful lot of patching up to do, was pretty clean!

I actually used these paperclips for the metal:

https://images.whitcoulls.co.nz/images/w...-of-40.jpg
06-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Feel a lot happier about them now! I haven't got round to the greenstuffing yet but there actually isn't going to be an awful lot of patching up to do, was pretty clean!

learnfrench learn french in france
visualinkgerman learning german online
pimsleur pimsleur japanese