Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the future of eden
06-22-2013, 02:41 PM
the future of eden
Hi, I am a big Fan offen Eden. In Tour group wie play IT a lot. I want to know from you other gamers hat the Future should bring in figures and rules. Let us fantazise. I like to see some bigger Monsters and abominations, motorbikes with rules, mechanical flyiing things...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: the future of eden
Personally, I'd like to see Dante's Angels (post-apoc religious fanatics based around the 7 circles of Hell?) or Trauma (masochistic body-modders and berserkers?) make an appearance.

I doubt we'll see vehicles/machines (apart from ISC and Resistance) as no one has the capacity to make them anymore.
06-24-2013, 06:57 AM
Another faction would be cool. Perhaps a dark cult, perhaps with an affinity for sacrifice and/or cannibalism.
06-24-2013, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 08:27 AM by Kamaro.)
You guys have some nice ideas.
I for my part would love to have some new missions, like a mission pack with ten (or so) new missions and some new campaigns like the Bayakoyé Campaign, I really love this one!
Some sort of campaign book would be awesome Big Grin
With more Background and stories, description of environment etc.
06-25-2013, 09:27 PM
There seems to be a lot of interest in Kitchens on the board, so hopefully Taban will listen to its fans and produce either a faction, campaign or gaming board which will feature kitchens in all their post-apoc glory Big Grin

Jokes aside, I think the current factions are large enough to incorporate loose 'sub-factions' or 'sectorials' if you play infinity, or indeed 'theme' lists. for example a more animal themed Jokers gang, or the Black Sisters of the Matriarchy (I havent got my book to hand to work out which colour is which!). A Convoy sub-faction based on one routes 'preferance' for attack/defense/travel could be explored, as could an ISC Lab having to produce weapons to try to combat Askari 'super-humans' (as a fluff point of view, not a specific 'hard counter' model for Askari) Bamakas have enough tribal heads to look into different tribes. the list is potentially endless when you include different stigmas and the combinations that can open up!
06-28-2013, 10:46 PM
I quite like the way it's going now. Although what could be nice is having specific rules for each 'sub-faction', ie: The only Bamakas I play are the pygmies, it'd be awesome to have some rules for pygmy-specific lists.

I'd also be a fan of more mercenaries, mostly because it would give Taban the chance to go way outside the box in terms of design and rules.
10-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Now that I've gotten my hands on the official fluff filled rule book, I agree with Corpsucle and would love to see the mentioned Dante's Angels or Trauma. Anyone know if these are eventually planned factions?

Adam's Miniatures, Painting and Hobbies Blog
10-09-2013, 07:08 PM
There is nothing know about them yet. There are no big rumors for the game unless one of the creators leaks something. First source would be the french forum.
11-17-2014, 07:10 AM
(10-09-2013 07:08 PM)Kamaro Wrote:  There is nothing know about them yet. There are no big rumors for the game unless one of the creators leaks something. First source would be the french forum.

Who was all looking for Dantes Angels? Looks like we're getting them!

[Image: teaserconcoursfbbFR1_zpsf13f3abb.jpg]

[Image: 224_image.jpg]

This is motivating me to get back into painting my Eden.

Adam's Miniatures, Painting and Hobbies Blog