Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions/Comments about Dante's profile contest
03-31-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Questions/Comments about Dante's profile contest
Lemm - thanks for the feedback. I haven't had a look at the French site yet, but there's bound to be some good stuff there. I often forget to check it.

As to the cost, he's cheap, but it is relatively difficult to get mileage out of him unless your missions are a perfect fit, given that he won't be fighting anyone if he uses Reinforcements and, without "The Show Must Go On" he loses one crucial turn to leverage them. Mercenary combined with a whopping 4 SP cost to do it also.

My concern with the design would be if one were to pair him with Piotr - in that instance, he could be incredibly dangerous, albeit, it would use a huge amount of SP and some comps just punish swarms.

Uping him to 30 would significantly reduce his power and make him a lot less attractive - I've tried to cost him such that he would be efficient and iconic. At 25, he would definitely see some play in a variety of comps; but in this game there's a wide variation between what you can get for 20-25 points. Consider Oleg vs Bogdana!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions/Comments about Dante's profile contest - JMS - 03-31-2014 06:22 PM