[Image: 107_chelsea1.jpg]

Aaaand, the stats to match.
Chelsea (Order) Human (25 points) – RES006 - 30 mm base
PSI - 3/2 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 5/4 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2,3
VIG - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 4,5
SPD - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment : EDLC² Battery (Tech) : ◯◯◯
Shield (Pr) : Arm +1, Torso +1. (cf. Sister Arya)

Overvoltage (action) (1 BU, 1/round)
All the fighters located 5cm or less from Chelsea are moved 5cm directly away. These fighters are moved one by one in the order of your choice. When a fighter meets an obstacle before he has move the full 5 cm, he stops in contact with this obstacle and suffers one wound to each limb ignoring all protection’s effects.

Kinetic Mace (perm) (1 BU, 1/round)
During her next CBT roll, Chelsea can re-roll once each die that is not a success. New results replace old ones.

Vindictive (action) (1AP)
Chelsea performs a free Charge action which does count for her maximum number of actions.

Yes, I know, we're keeping the Shinigami for last. Aren't we sadistic Big Grin

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 07:03 AM
RE: February previews
ARGHHH!!!!!! When I'd saw you'd posted I got ssssssssooooooooooo excited! You bastard!

Ahem... anyway.

She's cool, very handy for a lot of reasons. I really like the Resistance's 'BU' stuff, some really powerful abilities but you really have to know when to use them or they'll go to waste. Nice way of adding an extra dimension to a faction without it just being thematic (which it also is, very much so)

When's the release date for this wave?
02-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Aaaand it's here Big Grin

[Image: 108_yellowshinigami.jpg]

02-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Ooh, Chelsea looks absolutely awesome! Even better than in the art which is no small feat.

Shinigami is also great. I'm not sure I understand how the arm works - is it really multijointed or are there two arms there and it's just the angle of the photo or am I parsing things completely wrong? An amazing paintjob, btw.

Resistance is non-futile.
02-04-2012, 05:04 AM
And the stats have arrived, enjoy Smile

Ingrid (Protection) Human – Conveyor (20 points) – CNV015 - 30 mm base
PSI - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 3/2 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2,3
VIG - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯◯ - 4,5
SPD - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
No equipment

Priority channel (perm)
As long as Ingrid is on the field, you can play Tactic cards as if your troop leader were on the field.

Command (action) (1SP, 1/round)

Ingrid chooses an allied fighter of Guardian type within 10cm. The chosen fighter is considered as not having been activated until the end of his next activation.

First aid (Action, 1SP, 1/match)
Ingrid performs a PSI roll with a level of difficulty of 6. If she obtains at least one success, an allied fighter located 10 cm or less from her is cured 3 wounds in the limb of your choice. Otherwise, this fighter is cured from 2 wounds in the limb of your choice. Ingrid can be cured thanks to this special ability.

Healing water (Action, 1AP, 1/round)
Choose an allied figther within 5cm of Ingrid. He/She performs a difficulty 2 VIG roll. If all the dice roll a success, heal two wounds on one of that fighter’s limbs, otherwise, heal only one wound.

Boris (Order) Human – Tamer (25 points) – JOK020 - 30 mm base
PSI - 4/2 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 5/4 - ◯◯◯◯◯◯ - 2,3
VIG - 4 - ◯◯◯◯◯◯ - 4,5
SPD - 4/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment : Swarm of rats (Projectile) : Explosive(0), range(15), 2/match.

Swarm of rats (perm)
When Boris performs a Ranged attack with the swarm of rats, the explosion template remains on the field until the end of the round. Each fighter that passes through that template or whose base is located even partially over that template at any time of the round immediately suffers -1CBT and VIG penalties until the end of the round. Minion type fighters are not affected. Players can, anytime, spend 2 SP to choose a fighter that suffers those penalties. Hence, he ignores those penalties until the end of the round.

Hurdy gurdy (perm) (1/round)
At the begining of the round, just after choosing the first player, you may choose one of the following effects:
- Hamelin’s song : All Minion type fighters are affected by this rule. They can immediately, in the order you choose, perform a free Movement action which does count for his maximum number of actions.
- Sabre Dance : Until the end of the round, all fighters affected by at least one Rage marker do not suffer the penalty from them (CBT and VIG).
- Russian polka : Until the end of the round, the cost of all Action special abilities is increased by 1SP.
- Funeral march : Until the end of the round, CBT penalty inflicted by obstacles are ignored.

Command (perm) (1 SP, 1/round)
Boris chooses an allied fighter of Minion type within 10cm. The chosen fighter is considered as not having been activated until the end of his next activation.

Martyr-Man (Chaos) Human – Slave (5 points) – MAT020 - 30 mm base
PSI - 1/1 - ◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 2/3 - ◯◯◯◯◯ - 2,3
VIG - 3/2 - ◯◯◯◯◯◯ - 4,5
SPD - 3/2 - ◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment : Studded Cangue (Pr) : Head+1, Torso+1

Slave of the matriarchy (perm)
The Martyr-Man cannot be choosen as the troop leader.

Oblation (perm) (2/match)
When you want to Cancel an enemy Tactical card, you can check CP to the Martyr-Man (in the limbs of your choice) in place of the SP you should spend.

Encombered (perm)
The martyr-Man cannot move more than 20cm per turn.

Narrow-minded (perm)
The martyr-Man is not taken into account to achieve the Mission of the troop in which he is recruited: he ignores all restrictions and/or special rules of the Mission and he is ignored for the counting of VP. Nevertheless, he is normaly taken into account for the opponent’s Mission objectives.

Yellow Shinigami (Chaos) Drone (35 points) – ISC018 - 40 mm base
PSI - 7 - ◯◯◯◯ - 1
CBT - 5 - ◯◯◯◯ - 2,3
VIG - 4 - ◯◯◯◯ - 4,5
SPD - 5 - ◯◯◯◯ - 6
Equipment : Light Plasteel Armor (Pr/Tech) : Full+1

Degeneration (action) (2 SP, 1/round)
All fighters within 10cm of the Yellow Shinigami suffers a -1 VIG penalty until the end of the round.

Fatality (perm) (2 SP, 1/round)
Choose an opponent fighter in contact with the Yellow Shinigami. Until the end of the round, each one of his attacks targeting the Yellow Shinigami will be performed using his PSI instead of his CBT.

Reap (perm) (1 SP, 1/round)
While performing a melee attack, the Yellow Shinigami can activate this special ability (when selecting the target of this attack). The attack is resolved the usual way, but the target cannot perform a Dodge reaction.

Triphased stabilizer (perm)
When the Yellow Shinigami performs a Movement, it ignores the fighters and scenery on the gaming field. However, it can not end its movement on a fighter or scenery which do not have the Occupation special rule.

02-04-2012, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 06:46 AM by Dangerousbeans.)
Loving the Shinigame! Was expecting more of a warrior but that -1 vig ability is awesome, pairing this guy with a Ronin or Hadakauma is going to be brutal! Pretty survivable with 'fatality' and very mobile (which I expected...wings kinda gave it away!)

The model looks sweet! Damn he's big.... just like I like my robots. Glad his scythe isn't supersized (compared to him). The picture is at a really bizarre angle and makes it hard to see the flow of the model.... do you have any side-on views Big Grin

I'm a bit confused by the wording of Boris's 'command' ability. Does that mean that the target minion can activate twice in a turn? (activate it, activate Boris, command it, activate it again?)
02-04-2012, 07:27 AM
super

My gaming blog
02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
are these on sale on the Taban shop next week?.

Cool.

I've always wanted an ISC crew so and with new model, its going to happen :-)

My gaming blog
02-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi survivors !

Sorry for staying away from this forum such along time...
Were were quite busy designing these models Confused

Here we go now with the february wave... more views of the 5 releases :

Martyr-man
Matriarchy
32mm, 3 parts.
Orignal sculpt Gautier Giroud, Painting by Mohand, and concept Stéphane Madura

[Image: Martyr-1.jpg]

[Image: Martyr-3.jpg]

[Image: Martyr-4.jpg]

Ingrid
Convoy
35mm, 1 part.