Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eden stuff published in French
04-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Question Eden stuff published in French
Hey Berf,

any chance we can get some of the Eden released background on this forum. I know it means translating it , I would help but can only just use English ;-)

I also saw an article published in the German tabletop Insider but I cant read German either.

What i am really trying to say is that I ( and I guess lots of other forum members) would really appreciate any Eden background.

One more thing, Are we going to see the Escape game translated into English as I would buy it.

Thanks
Bruce.

My gaming blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: Eden stuff published in French
Yes, you will get some BG Smile
I began some translations about the Matriarchy and Convoy, like I did for the Bamakas, but didn't have time to complete them (by the way, what did you think of the Bamakas' story ? Any comment, be it about style, grammar or content is welcome).
The campaign is also on its way, but again, time is consumed much to quickly these days.
The complete rulebook/BG of Eden is still a work in progress, but we hope to have more infos about that in the following monthes (a good sign, one of our main BG writer is moving closer to Paris, so we will be able to plan things live and not through emails).
I don't know much about the Escape game further development, though I did proofread the rules Smile I'll ask in any case.
Sorry I cannot give you more encouraging news about this, we're trying to find a good way (cost- and time-efficient) to bring everything to our players, but it's hard. Plus, I don't think I can explain everything in English as well as in French, so I don't want to make a blunder Blush

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
04-10-2012, 05:59 AM
RE: Eden stuff published in French
The Bamakas story was cool :-) I shall reread and try and comment for you.

What ever you can manage would be appreciated.

Thanks

My gaming blog