Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
salute 2012 Debriefing
04-23-2012, 09:26 PM
salute 2012 Debriefing
As always, it was great to be there ! The best show for miniatures lovers around the world Smile
The french corner (us, Smartmax and Ammon) was a little cramped (not enough space for a demo unfortunately), but the stand was never empty and draw a lot of people on their way to Forgeworld (having those guys as neighbours is great Wink ).
Some infos we gathered or revealed :
The website is now available in english : eden-the-game. Still lacks some features, but it will be complete in the following monthes. All the cards are there though, so you can check them anytime.
The Bayakoye campaign is being translated in english and will be available in the next Ancible issue, before its release on the website.
A charming young lady pointed out the possible misinterpretation of the Combat abbreviation (CBT). After much laughing, we decided to keep it (for now) Wink
An army builder website is on its way.
Please comment on your day Smile
And see you next year !

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: salute 2012 Debriefing
Sounds like a brilliant time was had - wish I had been there Smile

The new website looks cool and functional. Note, btw, that the cards for some of the Red Matriarchy minis are missing (Magdalena, Leyla and Ditta).

Resistance is non-futile.
04-24-2012, 10:43 PM
It wsa great fun!

Does the young lady have some concern about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy? This being the more common usage of the acronym CBT.

The other version is only more common on the internetz . . .

Hence I ignored it Smile

I will make sure that there is a club demo table available for next time, although you may have to buy me beer Smile
04-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Nice to see your miniatures - myself and my friends fell in ove with the eden models, and bought a strater set each!
04-25-2012, 10:02 AM
My first time at Salute, it was fantastic.

Really happy with The Hord, I couldn't resist buying both sets. The Brood Master in particular is an astounding sculpt, plus it was a great excuse to finally get all those fierce beast minis!

I definitely think that you need more space though. Companies like yourselves are what makes Salute great, you deserve more space!
11-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Berf, did "An army builder website is on its way" happen? I would love to use it, though 100 point armies are not too tough to conceptualize! Thanks!