Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for Red Order stats
06-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Looking for Red Order stats
I'm seriously contemplating collecting some Sisters of the Red Order, but I can't find the stats for two of the models. Namely Sister Ditta (with the two daggers) and Sister Magdalena (with the Scythe). Can someone point me in the right direction please?

cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2012, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012 03:32 AM by Lemminkäinen.)
RE: Looking for Red Order stats
An excellent choice, sir! I've really enjoyed the Red Order.

The cards aren't available online in English that I know of, but you can get the French versions here:
http://www.eden-the-game.com/download/MAT/75.jpg
http://www.eden-the-game.com/download/MAT/78.jpg

Ditta's first ability gives her more armour for head, arms and torso against one attack, her second ability allows her to hit a model failing to disengage from her and her third ability allows her to make a free attack if she dodges and manages to nullify at least one success with her dodge roll. In other words, she's really durable and counter-attacky.

Magdalena's first ability allows for a sister in 10cm to be considered unactivated, second allows you to activate all the Red Sisters after Magdalena without the opponent being allowed to interrupt you (3SP, once per match, very powerful), third allows her to attack in a way that disallows dodging for the enemy and her fourth ability makes withdrawing from her impossible. She's a beatstick with good tactical options.

Hope that helps Smile

Resistance is non-futile.
06-15-2012, 05:01 AM
Good summary from Lemm' Smile
Oh and if you can wait a little bit, the Red Order starter will be available soon (I think September) and will include Ditta, Magdalena, Alena, Colossus-man and Pain-man. Just so you know Wink

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
06-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Sweet! Are they going to be getting red order specific tactical cards and missions? Is this a plan for other factions? (ie: having sub factions)? Also, thanks for the info. The both seem pretty good! Are any of the red order Inquisitors? Quite fancy a berzerker.
06-15-2012, 02:43 PM
No Inquisitors yet, but Magdalena is a Templar (allowing the use of Rampart-man who is very sweet healing sisters and having Vigour 5).

Resistance is non-futile.
06-20-2012, 02:42 AM
The Red Order starter is not (for now) a sign of sub-factions starters, unfortunately Wink
It is released for two main reasons :
a) the Red Order is easier to master than the Black one, and the minis are more 'up-to-date', design-wise.
b) the Black sisters of the starter will be resculpted, in order to be up to our actual standards, so the first ones will be discontinued (also, the molds are 3 years old, so quality is down). So in order to keep a Matriarchy starter available, we are switching to the Red Order one.

The tactical cards and mission cards will stay the same, except the Black Knight's Savagery will be replaced by the Red Knight's Rage (not sure about the name) and one Mission (I think Punitive Raid) will be replaced by the Holy Relics Smile

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]