Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
December News
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: December News
Oh man, Berf, you rule! Thank you so much - these look absolutely awesome. I love the customizability and these seem to offer lots of options for all sorts of neat tactical considerations. For example how the Physical/3 Tetanic spasm causes a slowdown marker and Mental/1 Cortical optimization lets you ignore it but Aïcha is (currently) the only one who can take Mental Improvements, so then you'd miss out on the very juicy Mental/2 and Mental/3 effects.

HeartHeartHeart

Resistance is non-futile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Oh this will be fun!

ZOG!!!

My blog
http://cassarusrandomrantings.blogspot.com/
12-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I really like the fact that the rules mirror the bioengineering capabilities of the Askaris.

Well done!
12-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Does the LE have his own profile, or is he an alternate model? Sorry if this is explained somewhere else!!!
12-12-2012, 03:39 PM
(12-12-2012 12:28 PM)owen matthew Wrote:  Does the LE have his own profile, or is he an alternate model? Sorry if this is explained somewhere else!!!
I'm not sure whether it has been explicitly said, but I'm very sure that he's an alternate Askari Defender. Taban avoid making new profiles for LEs (except NPFs) since not everyone has access to them and they don't want to mess up with the balance that way.

In other words, if you got all the Askaris from the campaign, then you have alternate models for the starter.

12-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks Lemminkäinen!

I think that is a very good policy, but it also hurts, just a little bit! Wink

Unfortunately I missed the Campaign by an hour (I should not have procrastinated) and missed out on the other LE's... I'm sad!
12-26-2012, 12:55 PM
I have assembled my Askaris and I must say , they are fantastic. I cant wait to paint them up...

See my blog http://mmocdb.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/e...assembled/

My gaming blog
12-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Oh wow, they look awesome! Are you planning on following the official scheme or doing something else?

12-27-2012, 04:56 AM
Thats a good question. I sort of like the green but purple or blue would look nice as well. I will post some pics when I decide

My gaming blog
12-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Purple is a difficult colour to pull off in my experience, but it would certainly be eye-catching. Blue would be "safer" in that it would be easier to make it look great.

Personally, I was thinking cold white and turquoise for mine as those seem to evoke an exotic feel in my mind, though the problem is that turquoise doesn't take to dirtying up very well. Maybe I'll just blotch it up with a darker shade if needed. I guess reading the fluff behind these guys might also play a part in what I end up doing.