Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
February news
02-07-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: February news
(02-07-2013 06:01 PM)Lemminkäinen Wrote:  I wish the bra came up just a bit higher - now it looks like the boobs are struggling to get free. Other than that, though, I do like the sculpt.

Don't we all hate it wenn that happens Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 01:25 PM by Eorl.)
Matriachat - Schwester Arya - resculpt:

I think: that's all for february Smile

[Image: Arya-1.jpg]
[Image: Arya-4.jpg]
Quelle: http://eden-the-game.com/forum/
02-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Now i can start my black order Smile

Really like these resculpts!
02-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Aye, they certainly are a a great improvement! This one might actually be my favourite of the three, really.

Resistance is non-futile.
02-09-2013, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 02:16 AM by Kamaro.)
The only thing better on the new model is the haircut. I like the old model more than the resculpt :/
02-09-2013, 03:10 AM
First batch of stats Smile

Dunbar - Human (Change) 15 points
PSI - 2/1 OOOO - 1
CBT - 4/3 OOOOO - 2,3
VIG - 4/3 OOOOO - 4,5
SPE - 4/3 OOOO - 6
Equipment : Tomahawk (shooting): CBT+1, range(15), str(1), 1/round.

Mercenary (perm)
A fighter with this ability has no Faction symbol. This allows him to ignore the Faction type restriction when creating your troop and therefore include him in any Faction type troop (however he is not considered to be part of the Faction in which he is recruited for any other game effects). If he is recruited in a Faction type troop, his PSI is divided by 2 when calculating the reserve of SP.

Solo (perm) (1 SP, 1/round)
At the beginning of each round, after choosing the first player, Dunbar can perform for free a Movement or Ranged shooting attack action, if he is located at 15cm or more from any allied fighter. The chosen action does count in the maximum number of actions Dunbar can perform each round.

The Butcher - Human, Dominant - 30 points

PSI - 3/2 OOOOO - 1
CBT - 5/4 OOOOO - 2,3
VIG - 5/4 OOOOO - 4,5
SPE - 4/3 OOOOO - 6
No Equipment.

Mind control (perm)
At the beginning of the intendancy phase, place ☬☬ on the Butcher's card.

Insatiable (perm)
The Butcher earns +1 VIG for each opponent fighter in contact with him that has a CBT higher than or equal to his.

Duel (perm), (☬☬, 1/match)
Choose an opponent fighter in contact with the Butcher. This fighter cannot perform a Movement action as long as he is in contact with the Butcher.

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
02-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Dunbar isn't bad - rather a nice dude for 15 points, actually. Solo is a very powerful ability in some scenarios.

Ogre OTOH. Holy crap! We need a jawdrop smiley. He is a complete beast! Damn those two abilities complement each other mightily. Very exciting!

02-09-2013, 05:36 AM
And the last two (Arya stays the same)

Almeh Askari - Mutant (Change) 30 points

PSI - 3/1 OOOOO - 1
CBT - 5/3 OOOOOO - 2,3
VIG - 4/3 OOOOO - 4,5
SPE - 6/5 OOOOO - 6
No Equipment.

Physique/2
Mental/2
AVA/1
Mecha/0

Agile (perm)
When the Almeh is the target of an attack, the initiator suffers a -1 CBT penalty for the attack.

Perversion (perm)
When she performs a melee attack, the Almeh can re-roll once up to X dice of her CBT roll, X being the number of CP checked on the fighter’s card targeted by this attack. New results replace the old ones.

Carmin Ōnryo - Drone (Protection) 25 points

PSI - 5 OOO - 1
CBT - 5 OOOO - 2,3
VIG - 4 OOOO - 4,5
SPE - 5 OOO - 6
Equipment : Light plasteel armor (Pr/Tech): Full+1.

Wired reflexes (perm)
The Carmin Ōnryo automatically wins all its CBT opposition rolls when it performs an attack action. (note : Kandjara's ability will be the same in the upcoming erratas)

Phase singularity (action), (1 AP + 2 SP, 2/match)
Remove the Carmin Ōnryo from the field and put at its place a Location marker (30mm size). Then, place the Carmin Ōnryo within 20 cm of the Location marker. It can be put in contact with an opponent fighter. It can immediately perform an attack if he has the possibility. Then, remove it from the field and put it where the Location marker is. Finally, remove the Location marker from the field.

Grudge (perm)
During a melee attack, if the Carmin Ōnryo declares a response reaction, it can perform it even if it has been incapacitated during this attack.

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
02-11-2013, 04:14 AM
Ooh, that Phase Singularity coupled with Wired Reflexes is a cool combo. A fun profile for sure!

02-13-2013, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 11:01 AM by Dangerousbeans.)
I was kinda hoping a bit more from the Butcher, judging by his fluff I was expecting something more like Sabaka. Don't get me wrong though, he's still bloody tough! Carmin Onryo is terrifying. I quite like the merc guy, but I'm more excited about the possibility of more mercs! It would have been awesome if they had made the Convoy models from the IGG mercs, would have made more sense too. The new Askari chick is really nice, although she's very similar to Aicha friom the starter, feel like Taban could have thrown something a bit different out there. The Askari have massive potential to have some really bizarre models, I hope Taban just go mental with them! Arya I'm not too keen on, not a fan of the new style. I quite liked all the original Matriarchy sculpts, I don't really understand why they're redoing them.