Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Matriarchy--Black Order & Red Order
04-24-2013, 11:36 PM
Matriarchy--Black Order & Red Order
The friend that got me into the game thought that Sisters from the Red Order cannot be on a team with Sisters from the Black Order. Is this correct? I did not see that in the rule book, but I see how the fluff supports that.

Unrelated question, the general rule is that all figures are unique unless specified otherwise. So I assume this applies to Slaves, even though they are not named. Is that correct?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Matriarchy--Black Order & Red Order
(04-24-2013 11:36 PM)Atticus Wrote:  The friend that got me into the game thought that Sisters from the Red Order cannot be on a team with Sisters from the Black Order. Is this correct? I did not see that in the rule book, but I see how the fluff supports that.
They can team up but there are a couple of powerful tactic cards which only affect Sisters of a specific order. In the fluff they aren't the best of pals, but when fighting against someone, I'm sure that they are able to put aside their differences while kicking robot butt.

Quote:Unrelated question, the general rule is that all figures are unique unless specified otherwise. So I assume this applies to Slaves, even though they are not named. Is that correct?
Aye, all the slaves are unique. In fact, the only model in the game that isn't unique, is the Lycals of the Hord and they have a special ability on their card that says that you can have up to three Lycals in your force.

Resistance is non-futile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply